Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
mysterious secret the ufc will hide from you: choi is actually pronounced "chei"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the tub is undefeated baby

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Unfunny Poster posted:

Can confirm as I kept saying "ch-oy" the way you'd thibk it'd be pronounced until my boss said to stop butchering his last name and sai "chei."

Also this card is gonna air on a Monday morning here in Seoul so TG I can't meet up as I have to spend my time indoctrinating the youth of Korea about bees that have the English letters on them or some poo poo.

it doesn't matter anyway as none of the bars are open, so congratulations to my mother in law on watching her first event since cruz/garbrandt

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Dokdo is provisionally Korean territory, to be determined by the main event

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Choi was just in a commercial for "manly food"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
a bearded waffle is projected onto the gotham night sky

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
High level stuff here

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
that guy doesn't seem good enough for this yet

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
krause is fighting out of the spiritual home of "the mods", let's go white

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
The graceless and shameful oppression of the mods continues

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
do you think matt hughes ever reads his t shirt and gets confused about who he is

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the meek shall inherit the earth, or at least get ground into it for a round

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
"learned how to grapple from a web" Paige van Zant

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
this is the saddest day in the history of the Korean nation as Dokdo, shining jewel and heritage of the Korean people, has been ceded to Iowa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

david carmichael posted:

Dominican fox skipped the last part of the pvz fight so guido cannetti could call in and provide excuses while they showed the footage of him losing

lol that rules

• Locked thread