Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga

poopnanners posted:

*none of them are women

*brings girls to a party*

*other girls that were there instantly get jealous and start acting like bitches*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Oh Adaira
May 7, 2008

Casual Tabby

Magius1337est posted:

*discretely disappears to another room to do cocaine*

Everybody knows the minute you come back.

Famine Poodle
Jul 16, 2011

I have seen all, I have heard all, I have forgotten all.
*whines about flipcup until people begrudgingly agree to play*
*gets obliterated and makes out with everyone's girlfriends*
*ends the night puking and bawling in the basement bathroom*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*managed to leave an upper decker in every toilet tank*

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
*sits in the living room with everyone who isn't drunk enough to open up a bit messing on their phones, eventually when everyone is drunk enough we laugh and joke about the other times we got drunk, then one of us goes into one about our exes, meanwhile we're all half-watching either music or reality TV in the background.*

Welcome to a house sesh with people in their late 20s/early 30s in Ireland.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

JOHN SKELETON posted:

Hey, should we head out to a bar? Yeah? Bar? Anyone? Matt, you wanna go to a bar? Matt! Me and probably Doug are gonna get some drinks downtown. We gotta leave now if we want to go. Matt, you coming? Or we could drink at my place, or a bar, whichever. You coming? Yeah? Matt are you listening?

Holy gently caress lol this was very real in college.

Content: ALRIGHT LISTEN UP! I’m going to play “Wagon Wheel” one more time, and then we are going to the bar (otherwise we’re never going to get there). If you are not old enough to get in or don’t have a fake, tough loving luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ape Fist posted:

*sits in the living room with everyone who isn't drunk enough to open up a bit messing on their phones, eventually when everyone is drunk enough we laugh and joke about the other times we got drunk, then one of us goes into one about our exes, meanwhile we're all half-watching either music or reality TV in the background.*

Welcome to a house sesh with people in their late 20s/early 30s in Ireland.

Jesus I'm kind of glad I didn't end up going back in August now

• Locked thread