Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Is Duclair in tonight?

Along with Jeff Glass and all the harmless shots that he will kick out into dangerous rebounds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Duncan Keith has to score at least one goal this season...right?

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

You know when Anisimov comes out the Hawks don't have to keep throwing this bum-rear end 4th line out there...and I hope they realize that, too

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Keith looked extremely bad on that whole shift

The entire team has been bad so far tonight

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Jesus Christ Forsling just saved a goal

That goes in if it's any other defender but Forsling and maybe Keith

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Reminds me of this from a few years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v6_oXtwAYE

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Oesterle saved himself some trouble there

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Murphy??

Wonder if it was tipped

e: Glad it was Kampf, he's been good since his call up.

Ummagumma fucked around with this message at Jan 13, 2018 around 02:41

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Hawks whiffing on a lot of one timers tonight

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

That's a pretty awful too much man penalty on the Hawks, way to kill a promising shift and put yourself shorthanded against a good power play in one fell swoop

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

FBS posted:

that 3-on-1 broke my heart

Yea I can't believe they didn't get an attempt off of that, yikes

Both teams have kinda been squandering decent opportunities tonight

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Soft goal but we'll take it

Hooray for Duclair's first point as a Hawk

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Dang that was a nice tip by Saad

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

The Hawks power play has never been great under Q, but I don't think I've ever seen it this bad for this long.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Toews complaining about an obvious penalty haha

Hawks third line has been their most consistent tonight, I'm kind of sad the bye week is coming up because I want to see more of Duclair

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Holy poo poo, Glass

Dude has a four-leaf clover in his skates or something, Jets somehow missed the open net and then Laine was an inch off

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Bad decision by Kane given that your ad-hoc linemates cannot handle what Winnipeg is throwing out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Seabrook and Wingels out there for the final 45 seconds? Way to play with fire, Q. Jets almost tied it, too.

But Hawks probably deserve a break after beating the crap out of the Wild and getting no points to show for it.

• Locked thread