Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

It's something unpredictable,but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life

I really like the Ernest movies they were some of my most rented movies, eventually the video store gave me Ernest Scared Stupid because I rented it so often I paid for it multiple times over. They gave me Megaman 4 for the same reason. RIP Jim Varney. Is Super Dave Osborne still alive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

It's something unpredictable,but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life

Awhile ago

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

sharknado slashfic posted:

It feels improbable that I know this but yes Super Dave is still alive.

Yes that's fantastic news I loving loved that guy growing up I have his autograph somewhere

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

This was really great thanks for sharing

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

AbbadonOfHell posted:

Ernest was cool and good, "Hey Vern, it's Ernest" was one of my fave Sat morning things to watch.

Also yeah Super Dave is alive, he's on Curb your Enthusiasm a lot including the new season.

Okay I never cared to watch Curb before but I guess I'm gonna now.

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

He did anti smoking ads in the early 80s and then continued to smoke until 98 when he was diagnosed with lung cancer and succumbed to it in 2000

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

berth ell pup posted:

was this the theater masturbator guy?

That's Paul Reubens

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

Rime posted:

I'm sitting beside the bass guitar used to record that song.

I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 2017

Aesop Poprock posted:

Yeah but I mean in that entire time period guys were dressing in things that look like they would devastate the male crotch

That's actually what caused the surge in autism spectrum disorders

• Locked thread