Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
In the trial version, it took me a long time doing crappy odd jobs to save up a huge stack of money to purchase a vehicle. At the same time, I decided it would be fun to join the empire and make my status "overt."

Before my computer could even finish loading the new city I fast traveled to, someone murdered my rear end and destroyed my expensive vehicle I saved up so much for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The buff system was weird, but maybe I didn't fully understand it. The only time I could wear a decent suit of armor was after spending almost an hour or so having buffs applied. The experience was sort of like being in a salon with occasional chat with the person applying the buff. The thing is, once I put that armor on I didn't dare take it off again unless I wanted to go through that buffing process again. From what I could tell at the time this sort of thing was the norm.

• Locked thread