Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Milo and POTUS posted:

i did a blood panel recently and the doc didn't mention anything too out of the ordinary for my kidneys so am i good? my pee just smells like super concentrated pee

Drink a lot of plain water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Moon Atari posted:

A few weeks back a guy posted about how his piss smelled like coffee and it turns out he was drinking near fatal doses of coffee everyday. My guess is that your problem probably has a similar cause.

this must be one of the worst types ofselfabuse

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i dont know why but since i went swimming yesterday my penis realy hurts and its partialy red like blood and i dont know what to do it hurts really bad......Im almost 15 and I feel pain in my penis my abdomen also hurts like there is a connection between the 2 , it also hurts when i stand up straight, but it doesnt hurt when I pee. when i masturbate blood comes out and it hurts i cry every night because i dont know what going on. and I have like a pain in my penis sometimes and my balls too sometimes. Is this a concern? my penis is uncircumcised and when my penis erects, it still has the forehead skin on it. well, the part inside the penis(the pink part which usually appears when a penis erects) hurts badly when anything comes in contact to it such as water, a piece of cloth ANYTHING!. Since years it has been like that. I dont know whats the problem or if I have some sort of disease. Even if I touch the pink part, it hurts. So I was thinking how im gonna do for my sexual life. If you have information or any treatments. that would be wonderful. I put a rubberband around the tip of my penis and tried to masturbate and now it just really hurts. I showed my mom and she doesn't know what to do but I have had this for three weeks, pain and burning when urinating, going to the toilet more, itchy penis, my penis is starting to hurt, and there is a yellow discharge. Been to see someone, they did urninalysis it came back positive for leukocytes and negative for nitrates, they sent it off for cultures, they came back negative. I personally think this is either balanitis or gonoherra, but the cultures came back negative? I don't know y, but after I jerk off 2-3 times a day my penis starts hurting when its erect or when something touches it. Is this normal and what should i do to stop making it hurt. last night I was sleeping, and at about 4am my penis got erect since I was a bit too comfortable in bed. I moved, and tried to lay flat on my stomach, but the thing is, my penis hurt pretty bad when it happened, and now it doesn t hurt AS much, but it hurts a bit when it touches my pants or something.
Some additional information: I accidentally fell asleep with jeans on, so it hurts more because of that?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It means you could provide a valuable service to someone who is already into watersports and also wants to get into scat.

Not a pleasant job but it probably pays well.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Penis farts.

• Locked thread