Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Every last man, woman and child in Hawaii collectively crapped their pants this morning, story at 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

meanwhile, in d&d

:lol:

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Lime Tonics posted:

Hawaii governor: False missile alert sent because someone 'pushed the wrong button'

A false mobile alert that warned people across Hawaii of an incoming ballistic missile was sent because "an employee pushed the wrong button," the state's governor said Saturday.

Gov. David Ige (D) told reporters that the alert, which caused widespread confusion and panic across Hawaii, was sent because of a human error that occurred as emergency employees were changing shifts.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/368910-hawaii-governor-says-false-missile-alert-was-sent-because-someone

hell of a shift ehh?

"Hey Fred, :10bux: if you press that red button when your shift ends today."

• Locked thread