Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
who does this? what kind of people talk about attractive cartoon characters? and on such poorly drawn cartoons too. is this what america has become?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
they could at least have the decency to lust over anime babes... jfc. smdh

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

you get a discount on the fare, but you stop partway to your destination to pick up someone going to a nearby place, and you share the uber

i tried it a couple times and always got stuck with drunk undergrads

I was really hoping it was one of those limos that have pools in or on them but driven by an uber guy for some reason and now I'm sad

but yeah this just sounds like either a high or drunk college couple arguing and someone recorded it after realizing how ridiculous it was gonna be

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

maskenfreiheit posted:

she's studying communications... tomake money??

"I studied communications because I want to make money." really sets up the rest of this conversation pretty well.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.

Smythe posted:

they could at least have the decency to lust over anime babes... jfc. smdh

oh yeah i forgot about how adults that watch cartoons are lol. i think this is probably real then.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Mermaid Autopsy posted:

Rick and Morty is a better show than Futurama because it actually commits to the sci-fi scenario instead of recycling lazy New York sitcom jokes

I’m a huge Rick & Morty fan but this poo poo right here is so categorically wrong it hurts dude

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
futurama is where all the good simpsons writers went, and is good

rick and morty is also good.

it's ok to like two things!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

LMFAO. Josh was definitely deep dicking that girl later that night while they watched family Guy.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
*steps into the serious discussion uber pool about rick and morty vs futurama* they are both good but different. a lot of futurama has aged badly and some day rick and morty will age badly too and we will all someday decompose into slime

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

a lot of futurama has aged badly

you think just because you're an idiot king we'll agree with all your dumb opionions? i try to humor you but GEEEZ you're making it hard

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit posted:

you're making it hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyLWrKh2fB0

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

you think just because you're an idiot king we'll agree with all your dumb opionions? i try to humor you but GEEEZ you're making it hard

hey bud... do you wanna get snu snued?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The Fururama that aged badly are the new seasons and the straight to DVD movies.

The first 4 seasons are basically flawless.

They also make jokes involving real actual science all the time, everything in Rick & Morty is just Sci-Fi buzzwords cobbled together and then animated.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If you're having an unplanned acid trip with your roommate on a day you both have off work putting on Futurama with the volumn off and listening to Black Moth Super Rainbow, Tobacco or Seven Fields of Aphelion is really cool. I think we did that like 4 times

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

hey bud... do you wanna get snu snued?

not til after 11est, it's less funny when it cuts into my prime posting time

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

If you're having an unplanned acid trip with your roommate on a day you both have off work putting on Futurama with the volumn off and listening to Black Moth Super Rainbow, Tobacco or Seven Fields of Aphelion is really cool. I think we did that like 4 times

if you're looking for "stuff to put on the tv while i'm on drugs" have i got the thing for you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Sheep

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jan 14, 2018

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Taima posted:

The fakest loving thing I've ever heard in my life

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

if you're looking for "stuff to put on the tv while i'm on drugs" have i got the thing for you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Sheep

Whoops I accidentally edited your post instead of quoting at first

But lol yeah we actually used that exact thing with the same music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1QyDClOX4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygd8cOdXqhE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Aesop Poprock posted:

I was really hoping it was one of those limos that have pools in or on them but driven by an uber guy for some reason and now I'm sad

but yeah this just sounds like either a high or drunk college couple arguing and someone recorded it after realizing how ridiculous it was gonna be

that water is bound to be loving filthy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I'm serious, that's gotta be real. That is a teenage/early 20s couple argument where they're both trying to be dominant about something stupid and you can hear actual resentment under both of their voices that stems from something else. The girl being cold and angry and the guy pretending to be calm and above it is a thing I lived with for years.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

Whoops I accidentally edited your post instead of quoting at first

But lol yeah we actually used that exact thing with the same music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1QyDClOX4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygd8cOdXqhE

did you add an icon to my crab thread? im not mad.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm serious, that's gotta be real. That is a teenage/early 20s couple argument where they're both trying to be dominant about something stupid and you can hear actual resentment under both of their voices that stems from something else

yeah its really funny

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

did you add an icon to my crab thread? im not mad.

The side image thing? Yeah I changed it from the poo poo post title cause I enjoy it

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

The side image thing? Yeah I changed it from the poo poo post title cause I enjoy it

oh cool yeah theres no edited message and i couldnt remember changing it and thought i forgot one so was like wtf

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I took several Uber Pools and Lyft Lines while I was in NY. It's really cool if you aren't in a rush and want a cheap rideshare somewhere. None of the random people who showed up on our ride said anything besides "hi" or "can you help me with my bag?" but I guess nerdlords have no filter. Lmao.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I took several Uber Pools and Lyft Lines while I was in NY. It's really cool if you aren't in a rush and want a cheap rideshare somewhere. None of the random people who showed up on our ride said anything besides "hi" or "can you help me with my bag?" but I guess nerdlords have no filter. Lmao.

Just don’t do it after 8pm

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Also don’t use uberpool use lyft line

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

maskenfreiheit posted:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I used Lyft most of the time in NY when we weren't taking trains except when Lyft wasn't available because Uber is an abhorrent corrupt smelly garbage fire company, so I agree. Rideshare pooling isn't available in Columbus where I live anyways.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

lyft is legitimately better, at least in cities

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I've so far never seen an instance where uber is cheaper than lyft so i have no idea why people would use it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I've so far never seen an instance where uber is cheaper than lyft so i have no idea why people would use it

Uber being assholes and getting undercut by a far superior business that does everything better than them is pretty funny

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

It's usually a dollar or two more expensive in Columbus at least.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I want to enjoy this but I can't because of how blatently fake it is

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

I'm serious, that's gotta be real. That is a teenage/early 20s couple argument where they're both trying to be dominant about something stupid and you can hear actual resentment under both of their voices that stems from something else. The girl being cold and angry and the guy pretending to be calm and above it is a thing I lived with for years.

Yeah I feel the same way, I had drunken arguments with this kind of rhythm with girlfriends in my early 20s over things not quite as stupid as this but close.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Max probably isn't happy to be name dropped.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Aesop Poprock posted:

i mean obvs she's worried her boobs aren't big enough and he's smart enough not to say hey your tits could need their own seat and i'd wanna gently caress cartoons and real ladies to i just love fuckin im young i love to gently caress and one girl just aint enough

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Lmao :discourse:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I feel like anyone who doubts this is real was never in an early 20s relationship that involved substance use and built up tension

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

I feel like anyone who doubts this is real was never in an early 20s relationship that involved substance use and built up tension
ha ha, yeah

• Locked thread