Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

There's a dude who worked out that living on a cruise ship costs about the same as a good retirement joint so he just rents a small room in Miami for the weekend he's back before getting back on for another 2 weeks.

Dudes probably got new stds weve never even seen before from banging octogenarians from all over .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I think he said it works out to around 8000 a month which at least in Canada would get you a fancy nice old age place.

Maybe we should let the free market sort this out with a whole armada of Love Boats keeping our old ones out of our hair and safely in international waters

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Peetown Manning posted:

So its like the fool's ships of medieval Europe? Lol.

More drooling though. Drools ships.

Captain Stubing and his flotilla of withered whites on the seven seas

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Smythe posted:

8 grand a month are you kidding me i aint got that kind of cash

Thats pretty higher end. Don't worry you can be in a 60 minutes home for your old age benefits

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ain't no one killing my old man but me

• Locked thread