Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

ketchup vs catsup posted:

the random bengals fan from pennsylvania in the hot tub with me at the resort complex in Kauai insists that the eagles are trash and that the falcons will be so far up at the half they'll pull starters.

also go Patriots, Jags, and Vikings.

EDIT: also, waking up to an "INCOMING BALLISTIC MISSLE THIS IS NOT A DRILL" alert was loving awesome.

The Falcons are going to build an insurmountable lead, got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

marioinblack posted:

49ers are going to beat down the Eagles and Falcons with chairs and challenge the Saints for the NFC title at Wrestlemania.

Bah gawd, Jimmy G is cashing in Money in the Bank!

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Barudak posted:

I still don't like it. If its 2 am I want to be sleeping while being taken to my destination not exhaustedly staring at street lights listening to THE SAME loving SONG YOU PLAYED LAST HOUR AND THE HOUR BEFORE THAT AND THE HOUR BEFORE THAT AND THE HOUR BEFORE THAT

Are you listening to terrestrial radio? No wonder you hate driving.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Zyla posted:

SO MANY EMPTY SEATS WOWOWO

The empty seats would make an epic comeback so hilarious.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
They weren't playing for a chance to win for a while. They were playing for a closer score.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
Call a TO to ice him, they'll never see it coming.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
The team with mullet punter and mullet receiver clearly deserves the win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

quadruple cuck posted:

win on a 65 yard fg imo

Lose on a hail mary, force Vikings fans to say they should have tried a 65 yard fg.

• Locked thread