Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Sam Rockwell is one of my all time favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Youth Decay posted:

Like 0.01% of SNL's audience know who Lil Pump is/was.

I know who he is. Lame song parody though. Like if they’re making fun of the song being repetitive they did a bad job, and if they are trying to do funny lines about Stanley tucci they did a bad job. It was more of a premise that didn’t go anywhere.

Enjoyed the episode overall, I laughed hard at “well guess I’m getting divorced bye”

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

pwn posted:

How not to have fun watching a comedy show

The only thing I agree with is the bit about Che, but then, Che is usually a dumbass, so I guess I’m used to ignoring it by now

His 3 paragraph rant about black penis hats. That has to be meta joke of some sort right? You can’t take throwaway one liners that seriously.

...right?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

tarlibone posted:

careful........

It was so good.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

tarlibone posted:

Is there a gif of the wife who sprinkled salt on her spellbook (or book of shadows, I suppose) and simply magicked her way away from the situation?

Good news friend!

https://giphy.com/gifs/snl-saturday-night-live-season-43-3o7WIPjANy6QSSsSe4

Linking so as not to fill the thread with gifs.

• Locked thread