Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petr

SciFiDownBeat posted:

- Burgs are NOT sandwiches

next you'll be telling me pop tarts aren't sandwiches

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petr
fried chicken is a sandwich

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I got a '56 Papa Burger from A&W with onion rings yesterday. It was really good, though overpriced like everything at A&W. The sauted Onions were particularly nice.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Y'ALL. I HAVE HAD THE BURG OF MY LIFE.

Mushroom patty--spiced with nutmeg, onion, garlic, and za'atar. Grilled extra crispy all around. On an onion butter and egg roll, sturdier than a Kaiser but still tender, toasted in ghee. Whole thing topped with grilled spiced onions, herbed chevre, grilled smoked green chiles, and a runny, sunny side up egg. Served with a little housemade caramelized mustard on the side, and falafel fries.

I cried. It was good. It was better than good, it was great.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Petr posted:

next you'll be telling me pop tarts aren't sandwiches

actually a poptart is a fruit soup in a breadbowl. we've been over this.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I had a drat good burger at Henry's tavern last night, a Mac n cheese burger hot drat it was good

Yuu Morisawa

Watch Creamy Mami
I had a Double-Double at In-N-Out

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I ate a McDouble, which normally wouldn't merit the use of "heck of good", but I was day drinking and it was exactly what I wanted, so I think it qualifies.

Koishi Komeiji

Jedrick posted:

I ate a McDouble, which normally wouldn't merit the use of "heck of good", but I was day drinking and it was exactly what I wanted, so I think it qualifies.

I've never had a McDouble. What does it taste like?

Twenty Four

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I've never had a McDouble. What does it taste like?

It's just a regular small sized McDonald's cheeseburger but with two patties. Not really good, but not a bad bang for your buck if you want something cheap or nothing else close is open.

Like Jed said, definitely something best enjoyed drunk or whatever.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I'm trying to eat at least a burger a day now. Court order.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
Remember those Doritos that tasted like McDonald's cheese burgers? Those loving ruled.

Jaded Burnout

Twenty Four posted:

It's just a regular small sized McDonald's cheeseburger but with two patties. Not really good, but not a bad bang for your buck if you want something cheap or nothing else close is open.

Huh. Y'all have a special name for that? It's just a "double cheeseburger" here.

Twenty Four

Jaded Burnout posted:

Huh. Y'all have a special name for that? It's just a "double cheeseburger" here.

The difference is the McDouble has one slice of cheese and the double cheeseburger has two. The McDouble costs less. They have both on the menu most of the states I've been to, but they are almost the same thing.

Jedrick posted:

Remember those Doritos that tasted like McDonald's cheese burgers? Those loving ruled.

Whaaaaat?

Jaded Burnout

Crazy. good to have options I guess

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
these guys

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Koishi Komeiji

This isn't just any cheeseburger, this one is served.....at night!

Jaded Burnout

night burgerrrr

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i had an in n out burger last night. it was really good. for some reason my wife got it for me "protein style" wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun, so it was like a hamburger salad.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

canyoneer posted:

i had an in n out burger last night. it was really good. for some reason my wife got it for me "protein style" wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun, so it was like a hamburger salad.

ur wife thinks ur fat

Jaded Burnout

TVsVeryOwn posted:

ur wife thinks ur fat

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
this is how i find out, from the 'yob

Papa Was A Video Toaster

There's a burg under all that Brie.

Jaded Burnout

Good lord.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i had something called a california Classic which was a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato and onions on a buttered bun

it was pretty good

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
Where I live, anything called a California burger is usually a standard burg like you described, but also with avocado.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i like avocado so that would have been nice

next time im gonna get something called a red sea which is a burger with chili on top. i just wanted to eat while i watched stuff and i didnt want anything dripping on my keyboard

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
made good burg

rib meat burg, sauteed onion, blue cheese, spinach, bbq sauce, mayo, sourdough bun

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

I had an Angry King Burger from Burger King and while I usually don;t care much for BK it was pretty good.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Triple cheeseburgers at mcdonalds are 3 dollars and i had one and i actually felt my heart act funny for like 1.4 seconds

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I just paid ten dollars to tell you to eat better burgers.

----------------

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

drilldo squirt posted:

Welcome back Drilldo! I missed you. Some guys in GBS were saying the meanest things, but I still appreciate you.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Thank you, if it makes you feel better I don't really care about those guys in gbs.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we burged so hard last night i had an allergic reaction to quinoa flour in the onion rings. the gat dang quinoa.

the burg, though...my god. the wilfred brimley from layla. i cried of joy. i don't even truly enjoy meat often, but i enjoyed this pile of meat.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

burg update: y'all we're living in 3018 and i'm about to go get a ding dang veggie burger with pesto and arugula and oh what, word, is that goat cheese? it is?

it is.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

drilldo squirt posted:

What an honour

Twenty Four

hamjobs posted:

burg update: y'all we're living in 3018 and i'm about to go get a ding dang veggie burger with pesto and arugula and oh what, word, is that goat cheese? it is?

it is.

Please tell me about your time travel burger adventure!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

Please tell me about your time travel burger adventure!

my friend i literally had to build a gd time machine to get into the future so i could slam this monster of a burg

-herbed chevre
-ground smoked mushroom (portobello) burg patty
-fresh arugula
-fresh pesto
-sumac onions
-toasted pretzel bun

i wish i had taken pictures. it was so good i almost cried.

Robot Made of Meat

hamjobs posted:

my friend i literally had to build a gd time machine to get into the future so i could slam this monster of a burg

-herbed chevre
-ground smoked mushroom (portobello) burg patty
-fresh arugula
-fresh pesto
-sumac onions
-toasted pretzel bun

i wish i had taken pictures. it was so good i almost cried.

Well, since it happened in the future, you can take pictures next time.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Well, since it happened in the future, you can take pictures next time.

when i make them again this weekend i'll take pictures of the process. it was beautiful. i felt whole and like a new person, a new burgin person.

• Locked thread