Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Here's a picture of a goat. Goat's are cool and good animals and they are my friend.

Also the Patriots are blowing out the Titans to the surprise of no one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm gonna go down to my sis's farm and put Patriots hats on all the goats

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

goats yell in all sorts of funny ways and it's adorable :3:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Goats appreciate pancakes.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSQc_A2ugR8

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I had saag gosht last night and it was delicious.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Tiny little fat goats are the best there's three that live on a farm up north from me thats all I have to say about that

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
When I was a kid, my family owned a goat and it owned.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
here's the goats I was talking about the one on the left kept headbutting my hand

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpsh8dYl7PE

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

DJExile posted:

goats yell in all sorts of funny ways and it's adorable :3:

Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFTRmjimtCc

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Goats are pretty much the goofiest animals in existence and I love them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy5xZ68oEmI

Burginator
Sep 10, 2007

Two ALL BEEF patties,
Special Sauce?
Let Us Cheese.
Oh the last show I worked, we had a day where we were filming the cast of our show doing goat yoga and they needed people to jump in to shots as an extra so if you see a fat guy doing goat yoga on CMT in a few months it was probably me and it was the best day

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Someone post videos of goats climbing up 89 degree inclines. Not me I'm too lazy.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
like did goats ever have a point or did we just keep them around on farms because they were rad

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

like did goats ever have a point or did we just keep them around on farms because they were rad

They taste really good.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

A.o.D. posted:

They taste really good.

Also they’re great garbage disposal, though not as good as pigs, which pretty much sums up a goat.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Goats do all the stuff what you consider regular farm animals do, except suited to more arid climates and rocky terrain.

Except eggs, you get hit in the dick instead of eggs.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

W A S T E D

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i will never not love this gif

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Coldforge posted:

Also they’re great garbage disposal, though not as good as pigs, which pretty much sums up a goat.

There's companies who you can hire that will basically throw up a small fence and throw goats out to mow down everything. Goats will eat things that smaller animals (chickens, for example) aren't able to, like blackberry bushes.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Kalli posted:

Goats do all the stuff what you consider regular farm animals do, except suited to more arid climates and rocky terrain.

Except eggs, you get hit in the dick instead of eggs.

i definitely expect my farm animals to yell a lot and play around on seesaws

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Goatsmilk and goat cheese and the proest tier of curry meats/kebabs.

Goats uber alles.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
3rd and goat

https://twitter.com/PatsMilitia/status/952385676770729986

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

seiferguy posted:

There's companies who you can hire that will basically throw up a small fence and throw goats out to mow down everything. Goats will eat things that smaller animals (chickens, for example) aren't able to, like blackberry bushes.

Yeah exactly. Goats are introduced to farms that have a bad wildlife scrub problem that's restricting feed areas for cows and areas for planting. You introduce goats and they naturally eat all the random crap for you.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Doltos posted:

here's the goats I was talking about the one on the left kept headbutting my hand

hahaha those goats look hilarious!

I like watching videos of baby goats cuz they jump around everywhere and look like they know how to party.

Welp! That's my goat story!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Yeah, my sis runs one.

Another benefit is that their poo poo doesn't stink, and makes for good fertilizer.

They'll also go through poison ivy / oak like it's nothing (and then they'll try to nuzzle and lick you, because they know who's boss).

While goatscaping, the lead goat will also force all the other ones to relax for five minutes every hour. They just form a loose circle, sit down and recharge their goat powers before resuming eating

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Goats are cool. Their pupils are horizontal as they're grazing animals they rotate their eyes when they bow their heads down to eat, effectively keeping their eye slits nearly parallel to the ground at all times — no matter the position of their heads. They can rotate more than 50 degrees per eye, the researchers say, which is 10 times of the human eye. That way the grazers can maintain a preys'-eye-view of the world even when chowing down

They have tapetum lucidum, which makes their eyes "glow" in the dark.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Now I'm all bummed because I remembered they cancelled The Fabulous Beekman Boys after two seasons. I love my gay goat farmers. :saddowns:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

seiferguy posted:

My city started a pilot project with goats landscaping one of our parks and controlling invasive weeds. Worked pretty well I believe too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://youtu.be/bzrszIulKPE

• Locked thread