Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that woman, in the picture on the previous page, that is stuck back there, would get knocked down backward rather easily by defensive players. her balance is way off. very bad form all the way around. Don't lie about things and get others into bad situations with Your suggestions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
That didn't stop them from starting Bodine for 4 years.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Todd Haley era over in Pittsburgh

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/953674039599525888

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

He's going back to Arizona, isn't he

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Someone post the Todd_Haley.gifs

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Watch Haley walk over to that new empty OC spot in New England...

:negative:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'd hire Todd Haley immediately as a WR coach.

I'd not hire him to anything above that though.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Android Apocalypse posted:

lol Belichick wouldn't touch him with a 40 foot pole

Now if there happens to be an empty HC spot in New England..... :getin:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Hahaha Brady would be gone after a year

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Its such a baffling thing. Like, its hard to look at the overall production of the offense and think there is a problem, but god drat there are just some downright awful playcalls that cost them games, including two of the worst 4th down calls I have ever seen in the last one. Also, the other two 4th down calls were only successful because you had super accurate passes from Ben to two of the best players in the NFL making catches that will be in their HoF reel.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Jags are cool and good, but hell, even I don't think of them winning offensive shootouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

swickles posted:

Its such a baffling thing. Like, its hard to look at the overall production of the offense and think there is a problem, but god drat there are just some downright awful playcalls that cost them games, including two of the worst 4th down calls I have ever seen in the last one. Also, the other two 4th down calls were only successful because you had super accurate passes from Ben to two of the best players in the NFL making catches that will be in their HoF reel.

Did you just call Martavis Bryant a Hall of Famer?

E: oh you're talking about the Bell catch, I think that was earlier in downs wasn't it?

• Locked thread