Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

aBagorn posted:

That guy looks SOOOOOO bored.

Also Bortles and Foles are destined to meet in the Superb Owl

he just doesn’t want to call any attention to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
you guys

i don’t even know what to think

i was built for the blown loss, not the walk off win.

what a great game and i am behind emotions.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/stefondiggs/status/951193555552423938

posted 4 days ago. diggsy i love you

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Darth Brooks posted:

How any other play is mentioned is beyond me. This is it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMVnLsODqqg

god i forgot how long tebow’s wind up was.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

VJeff posted:

I mean I know the TD was pretty crazy, but come on, I don't think the Saints had that one locked up enough for it to reach Legendary Choke status. If the dude catches it and then immediately steps out of bounds, it's still a loss and that was completely plausible.

prior to the snap, the saints had a 97%+ win probability, so pretty insane to lose whether by TD or a potential 50 yard FG.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

evilweasel posted:

stafford is at least good enough that his team wants to keep him and keep him as the starter

bradford has not been that good, for three different teams

Vikings would keep Bradford if his knee hasn’t given out. he played very well last year and was more than just checkdowns. like, it can’t be overstated how bad the Vikings offensive line was in 2016.

this is made all the more obvious based on the Vikings reactivating Bradford from the IR and making Teddy inactive for the game yesterday. the team really likes him, though i doubt they sign him long term now.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Dubious posted:

the Vikings will not have the cap space to tag teddy/bradford/keenum and hope for a low pick when they have to pay Rhodes, Kendricks, Hunter, Diggs, and Barr. Joseph and Griffen need new deals too.

They have a lot of young guys still on rookie deals that are core parts of the team and they all need to get paid.

Vikings will have $60m in cap space this offseason. Rhodes signed an extension this offseason and Joseph and Griffen also received extensions. they’re all signed until 2021 or 2022, I believe.

Kendricks, Hunter, Diggs and Barr will all be FAs after 2018, though i expect at least 3 of them (probably Barr and Diggs) to sign big deals and chew into the cap but there is still space for them to sign one of the QBs to a long term contract. Hopefully Teddy.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
all these front page headlines are neat but i really only care about the TB Times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/tecmobowlers/status/952904668325335040

• Locked thread