Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

extra row of teeth posted:

I'm a woman of color and dated everyone but Asians. The only consistent racist pushback I ever experienced (as in, snubbed at best and called the N word at worst) was from Asian guys :shrug:
Huh your av (and the demographics here) had me picturing you as white. Interesting story too. I wonder why. Racism is so 'what's the point.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

CountryMatters posted:

Online dating is weird though
By 'weird' you mean 'Hellscape of superficiality and insane expectations.' Ok yeah I'm still kind of bitter.

• Locked thread