Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I just realized that I have never ever seen a couple where the dude is Asian and the woman is black? What gives? I’ve literally never seen this happen in real life and I’ve seen some weird things guys. Like one time I saw a guy jack off in his car at 75 on the freeway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Xtra Innings Lovin posted:

I guess technically if you see yourself jerk off at 75 on the freeway then you did technically see a guy do it

I use what I call my "jerking mirror"

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I've never seen a large angry black woman married to a small, timid japanese accountant.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Mario death mask posted:

Let's try to think fo some rare combinations

Israel woman and Palestine man
Nazi woman with Jew man
Cypriot woman with Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus man
Cat woman with dog man

Very fast woman with slow man.

Long woman with dense man.

Euclidean woman with non-euclidean man.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I've never seen a ... *spins big wheel * ergonomic woman with a *slams index finger onto spinning globe* Niger man.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Away all Goats posted:

Weird. the most racist person I ever dated was Hitler.

I can't believe nobody noticed this in the thread, but this goon actually dated Hitler.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Things I've never seen: A large black woman dating an asian man; a large black woman dating a hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I've seen couples consisting of black women and Asian men before because I don't live in rural Mississippi.

I don't believe you.

• Locked thread