Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Alright GBS, I'm not a smart or clever man and therefore am going to leave this decision somewhat up to you. I have a bunch of days off in a row that I wasn't planning on and I need some suggestions as to where I should go. Current plan is to head to O'Hare tomorrow morning-ish with a packed bag, passport, and a bunch of cash and just find out what the cheapest/furthest flight is, but I'm open to suggestions. Need to be back in Chicago Tuesday-ish. Open to leaving the country, but don't wanna go crazy with spending. Current front runners are Seattle to see a couple of friends, Boston for same reason, Pittsburgh to watch the Jaguars beat the Steelers in a Pittsburgh bar, or Montreal so I can watch the Canadiens try to underplay the Islanders. I like drinking and can sleep comfortably on a park bench/recliner/public bus.

Shoot some ideas at me people! I'd be down for anywhere as long as there's a dive bar and cab/Uber service.

Figured if there's other stupid small decisions goons need help loving up then they could use this thread too. I'd have made it a poll, but I don't wan to go to Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Have you considered Goku?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
have you considered buying a bunch of heroin and staying home?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Both fantastic ideas that I've tried in the past, but I'm looking for other options.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kakarot is nice this time of year.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mexican resort sounds great right about now. Great food, delicious, cheap tequila blanco & Mexican girls love gringos.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Go on a drive to Philly, get a bunch of heroin, and watch the game. In any order.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Stay home, order some pizzas or Chinese food, queue up some movies, and have a relaxing night in. Beer is optional.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
The Netherlands are a lot of fun. Go there and load up on stroopwafels.
Bring an empty suitcase you can fill with stroopwafels for on the way back.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Why do I remember a thread where a couple let SA decide where they went to vacation at?
I think SA sent them to Nebraska and they actually went and took pics.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

op go to hell

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Go to the dentist and then eat an iced cupcake right after. And some apple juice.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Should I put cinnamon or cardamom in these pancakes? Cardamom it is! :thunk:

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Should I put cinnamon or cardamom in these pancakes? Cardamom it is! :thunk:

What is the difference? Aside from one being slightly easier to pronounce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Vato posted:

What is the difference? Aside from one being slightly easier to pronounce.
cinnamon tastes like, well, cinnamon, cardamom is the one that tastes like froot loops

• Locked thread