Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riller
Jun 16, 2008

Angelwolf posted:

You know what's great about Alpine Peaks?

LRM boating :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riller
Jun 16, 2008
These posts about ammo had me wondering about in what order the ammo in a mech gets used. This is from an old post, so I can't confirm right now if it's still accurate, but it sounds reasonable. MWO Forums Post

a dev posted:

Whether we get selectable ammo draw is up to design and their priorities for getting stuff into the game. I can't really answer for them. Ammo draw ordering is fixed for all mechs and independent of faction. It's presently: Center Torso -> Right Torso -> Left Torso -> Right Arm -> Left Arm-> Left Leg -> Right Leg -> Head. No exceptions are intended, so if the the draw ordering is any different from that it's a bug.

Riller
Jun 16, 2008

Angelwolf posted:

Could I get some feedback on this Cataphract CTF-4X idea?

CTF-4X

Never really done ballistics before, would this 2x Rotary A/C 5 with one back up laser be viable?

If you don't mind being slow as hell you can fit 4x AC5's in those arms. It's a lot of fun.

Riller
Jun 16, 2008

BattleTech posted:

A King Crab can run 4x RAC5, the DPS and heat build is a massive :lol:

Do you mean UAC5? It doesn't look like any of the variants have the slots to fit 4xRAC5.

Riller
Jun 16, 2008

EduardoEspecial posted:

Game immediately crashed when I try to join a game.

Same here. :( Regular Quick Play matches work fine, but as soon as the Solaris 7 timer counts down to zero, it just crashes. Hopefully this will get patched soon but :pgi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riller
Jun 16, 2008

:five: