Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Dramicus posted:

Meh, I had the biggest package

:rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Can I get a WoL invite? Same name in-game.

e: game keeps connecting me to the Euro server and my profile says I’m in Australia?

e2: it also doesn’t remember my password or my video and audio settings.

Lazyhound fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Sep 28, 2019

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Dramicus posted:

Edit: Oh god, don't do defense contracts. Your ai pilots will just run through the buildings you are supposed to protect.
lol

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

aniviron posted:

The game would have been a lot better if they'd spent a long time on handmaking great missions with a few procgen ones scattered around like MW2 did instead of it being 90% procedural with a couple okay missions in there. Maybe they decided they didn't have the budget for that, not sure.
I agree, the combat is so repetitive that the only thing that would keep me coming back is a focused campaign. There’s no way I’ve going to bother grinding cookie-cutter missions forever to upgrade my lance, and I have like 200 hours in HBS Battletech.

I’d be disappointed but Game Pass. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯