Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Welp, jumping back into MWO for the first time since maybe 2013, if I could get an invite to WoL that'd be swell. I joined the discord as well because solo queue is getting old D: IGN is BeardyGame

Frozen Pizza Party fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Jul 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

TjyvTompa posted:

Dude im sorry Ive been super lazy and forgot to invite you. I sent the invite now.

No worries, and thanks! Will probably be on to play evenings this week.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

aniviron posted:

I would guess that was before Paul & Chris both decided that nobody should ever want to use a small laser on any mech for any reason. RIP small lasers.

Wait, is my laservomit flea worthless now?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

2.39kda in my FLE-17. I'm bad :(

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Is grimmechs tier list kept up to date or does that have old rear end data like metamechs does?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I just always play my laservomit flea when I feel like playing, never disappoints. I think I still have all the ghost dads and catapult builds from days past as well, it's been a while.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

TjyvTompa posted:

he means that the mounts on the black knights are terrible so your shots will hit the terrain, but dont listen to him, we are about to enter The Age of the Black Knights! once again the might of IS laservomit will reign supreme, bring out your favourite metamechs dot com builds and fill the sky with blue and greens
http://metamechs.com/mwo-guides/is-master-guides/black-knight/

Wait, will my laserflea actually be a thing again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

BlancoNino posted:

Holy gently caress might have log in to be a ghost dad again

I think I still have my ghost dad from way back when.