Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
Hrrrnnng I have so many IDEAS about ways those three votes could combine.

E, G, F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?
G, G, F

My condolences regarding this vote. We're all here for you and we all believe in you. You can do it.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

1. D
2. B - Faridah
3. Eb

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

A, though there were times when I was deeply tempted by Frund.
B; I especially like the line about how it favors nothing but the skill of its wielder.

I'd just like to say that this is a wrongvote, and I am a wrongvoter, because I am not just saying "Plan Nyaa" at every opportunity. Like, holy poo poo, this game would be going places if we had all just bandwagoned on Nyaa.

But no, I am a wrongvoter.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Ha. Voted earlier for straight B. Still prefer single sword to doublesword, but if that's the way the vote's going, that's the way the vote's going.

Vavrek fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jan 23, 2018

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Magnusth posted:

If you would prefer not to dual-wield, vote J. It seemed the popular option, but i might have misjudged

Oh, in that case, J. BJ Hunnicutt.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

D. Increase battlefield complexity.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

:woop: Approval voting!

In honor of our new voting system, AC.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

ABDE - Whatever we do, don't take time to rest or catch our breath or nuthin'.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

dont be mean to me posted:

A) Of course we talked with the other prisoners; what the hell, people.

Agreed. I imagine us trying to do the Stoic Prisoner routine occasionally and then cracking after three days or a week or whatever out of sheer boredom.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Q1:
A 7
B 4
C 4
D 11
E 5
F 0

Q2:
A 6
B 2

Tried a couple times to paste my raw count in in a way that preserves columns from my spreadsheet and nope, that ain't happenin'.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

SniperWoreConverse posted:

e: you have to use spaces tho, if you try to use tabs it'll sometimes look fucky on the forums
Yeah, I count in LibreOffice Calc and was hand-indenting to get the votes to line up in Notepad++, but when I copied it over to SA inside the [pre] tags it got jumbled up, I guess because I was using tabs rather than spaces. Realized after I posted that, given how small a vote this is compared to Paradise Lost, I could've just posted a picture of my count and it would fit.

Why are you here? Who sent you? What did you want, what were you trying to do? Who was that mage? Do you know where he has gone?

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Magnusth posted:

Minivote: spend time humiliating and rubbing it in?
YES - just as Ralith described.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

Haven't thought enough yet about my vote, but a procedural recommendation I've seen Diogines give: if you can, letter all your vote options sequentially, instead of restarting for each question. You've only got 17 options, so you could use 17 distinct letters. Makes tracking the count easier, because you don't have to note if it's Question 1 A or Question 2 A.

edit: VVV Hooray! Now I through M look weird. No biggie.

Vavrek fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Feb 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

BF
KL

• Locked thread