Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
For most of us its the offseason!! So lets get things started. Theres gonna be free agency! At some point. And a draft!! That I havent paid attention to in years. And some players will retire. And other things.

I'll tell ya what someone can make a new one of these when the real offseason begins if they want. But now I can complain about the Ravens here without annoying people who want to talk about the playoffs.

Yesterday I found out some terrible news and thats that the Ravens promoted "Don" Wink Martindale as their new DC. What happened to chasing Pagano! Harbaugh is a lame-duck coach if there ever was one. I found this out during the NO/Minn game yesterday and went on a tirade. But it happened a week ago! How'd I miss that. Im not as angry as I thought cause this will speed up Harbaughs collapse whereas Pagano might help him stay afloat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
for the love of god go jags

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No! No no no no no!! You made a wrong turn. I know the Jaguars are usually here but they're actually in the other thread this time.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

go patriots

Its Our Turn

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am saying this as an afc postseason exile giving my energy to the only force that can hope to stop the coming darkness

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ditto. I hereby bequeath my chi to Blake Bortles. Looking forward to Brady being spirit bombed out of existence.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

*sigh*. Well its still going better than that other thread I created. You know the one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Cincinnati Bengals

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cavauro posted:

The Cincinnati Bengals

qbs that have won in the postseason: Bort
qbs that have not won in the postseason: Andey

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

The Cincinnati Bengals

Are lucky to still have Marvin Lewis in my opinion

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
My offseason prayer is that the Patriots coordinator the Lions hire as head coach doesn't turn out like every other Patriots coordinator who gets hired as head coach.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams offseason plan: get better at football

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

now i see why you sent me that PM asking how to spell andey

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future
Give in to the darkness

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Cavauro posted:

now i see why you sent me that PM asking how to spell andey

that is libel sir

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Teams that have lost to both Tebow and Bort in the playoffs: The Steelers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I can't stop lying, but the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Teams that have lost to both Tebow and Bort in the playoffs: The Steelers

is this because I beat you at animorphs

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
All the Bears have to do to be successful is have Nagy be a top 5 coach, put together an impeccable staff, Kevin White to go off for 1500/10, and for Pace to hit on every draft choice and free agent signing.

Playoffs here we come!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

is this because I beat you at animorphs

Yeah

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Texans offseason plans: get healthy, stay healthy.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

new beard found

https://twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/953006198160273410

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

hm, an overrated celebrity athlete who used their minimal talent to create a sponsorship empire and that lady who drives cars

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

you'd think someone choosing a beard would try to find one who didn't have a mega mannish jaw

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Edward Mass posted:

Texans offseason plans: get healthy, stay healthy.

Thats like every team every year. And they all fail.

The 2000 Ravens are probably one of the least-injured teams of all time. Hardly any notable injuries the entire season.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Strongly concur.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

mastershakeman posted:

you'd think someone choosing a beard would try to find one who didn't have a mega mannish jaw

Also one that we can imagine having sex.

We all know that cold bitch ain't having no sex.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

pubic works project posted:

Also one that we can imagine having sex.

We all know that cold bitch ain't having no sex.

she was an insane mega jerk to me & my friends in high school and even when she wore her cheerleading uniform she wasn't all that and ill never ever stop being bitter that she succeeded in life by having her parents force her into racing at a super young age & then sending her overseas for more racing by having her drop out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Thats like every team every year. And they all fail.

The 2000 Ravens are probably one of the least-injured teams of all time. Hardly any notable injuries the entire season.

Who are the second and third least injured Ravens of all time?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

she was an insane mega jerk to me & my friends in high school and even when she wore her cheerleading uniform she wasn't all that and ill never ever stop being bitter that she succeeded in life by having her parents force her into racing at a super young age & then sending her overseas for more racing by having her drop out

lmfao this av/post combo

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Who are the second and third least injured Ravens of all time?

Hmm. I gotta think about time here over time hurt. Thats my formula. Even missing that one whole season I gotta think Flacco is #1. So 2 and 3...

Wait do you mean players or teams? 06 was also pretty light on injuries so thats probably #2. Maybe 02 is #3?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Yeah I meant teams, and worded it very vaguely, leaning toward people. That was a mistake.

1. 2000
2. 2006
3. 2002?

If you change your mind later let me know

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

06 and 02 might change places. In 06 we lost Adalius Thomas at the end of the year. In 02 we lost our starting QB Chris Redman to a chronic back injury but that ended up being an upgrade cause Jeff Blake replaced him and Redman wasnt so hot. So the net negatice from injury in 02 was probably less. We also didnt have McNair for like 2 games in 06 but it was inconsequential. He was later murdered.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mastershakeman posted:

Wait what.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

A goons still bitter about high school, a tale as old as time

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

CharlestheHammer posted:

A goons still bitter about high school, a tale as old as time

look as a member of the cheerleading squad she was obligated to be friendly to me, a starter on the football team. and i'm still extremely bitter, yes

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

mastershakeman posted:

look as a member of the cheerleading squad she was obligated to be friendly to me, a starter on the football team. and i'm still extremely bitter, yes

:thunk:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I loving hate this thread.

This hole... it was made for me.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

mastershakeman posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Never mind, this thread is good now.

• Locked thread