Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

I HAVE GOUT posted:

I know a car-buff whos future dream computer has a gasoline-powered engine. It has 700 horsepower, and if its going slow on computation, you rev it, and it suddenly starts solving wolfram equations in mere microseconds, while also filling the room with carbon monoxide.

the ultimate mining rig.

set that bithc on cruise control and watch the coins of your preference come literally shooting out of the fan vents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

I HAVE GOUT posted:

I know a car-buff whos future dream computer has a gasoline-powered engine. It has 700 horsepower, and if its going slow on computation, you rev it, and it suddenly starts solving wolfram equations in mere microseconds, while also filling the room with carbon monoxide.

would be legit sick to have your overclock multiplier linked to a handlebar throttle

also the pc makes vroom vroom noises proportional to the overclock

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
the future computer...is now!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hell yes

Pierre Chaton
Sep 1, 2006

bebox blinkenlights
soundcard with front panel breakout including 1/4 inch line in
the naive thought of 'i'll never fill this hard drive
no loving fans

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Father Jack posted:

bebox blinkenlights
soundcard with front panel breakout including 1/4 inch line in
the naive thought of 'i'll never fill this hard drive
no loving fans
GTFO if you're computer soundcard isn't at least a 2U rack mount.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

GTFO if you're computer soundcard isn't at least a 2U rack mount.

although the absence of fans suggests it, I didn’t see any explicit mention of a dope liquid cooling setup. 6/10.

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

I think that a future computer should have at least three hundred megabytes.
https://youtu.be/mSHUIEDBbl4

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
It'll be a Sexbot, op.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

my dream-like computer has just really fuzzy graphics, seems to respect no principles with regards to how it evaluates logic, and its memory is always of really poor quality and everytime it reboots it loses data mad quick. Hardly anybody can control it but some people say that after practice they can kind of decide what it can do.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

the year is 2054 and canada's broadband is still below 75mbps and costs $430/month

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's good to know Russia will take care of us after the inevitable collapse of American society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q84BVT7TQc

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

r u ready to WALK posted:

It's good to know Russia will take care of us after the inevitable collapse of American society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q84BVT7TQc

electronika made the best game & watch clones by far

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

echinopsis posted:

can we make this meme bannable

the "sex is like... computers" guy doesn't like to gently caress computers and cum inside them? seems weird to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

MononcQc posted:

still below 69mbps and costs $420/month

• Locked thread