Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

mods change my name posted:

Videogames that take place after the Cold War usually aren't that good and that's really a shame. I wish they would make a cool modern war game that I'd be proud to get all the achievements in and then have a sobering reflection on the horrors of war but also when the A10 scene happened it was insanely sick

spec ops is probably the closest, the helicopter battles were sick as gently caress and it had a few good horror moments

i'm still hanging out for burning simulator 2018: the civil war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Who is the Russian!?

I quit that life of crime I'm working for the Murricans now

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Now say I thought this was america!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Maybe Zeris is the Russian and he started this game to learn to blend in better :tinfoil:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Says the person formerly on Russian crime payroll

I try to get out, they black bag me back in

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

It's raining dogs and cats out there

We eat tonight!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

ALBANIAN SPOTTED

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

https://youtu.be/lDQ7hXMLxGc

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Hey I said Sherman for patron saint why wasn't my vote counted

VOTER SUPPRESSION

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

My understanding is that it only counts if multiple people say the same thing

Well...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

eat shti PISSticide

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

My name's not there wtf yo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Zeris posted:

You didn't enter

I emailed you twice dude... junk mail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Pasted here for your reading pleasure

1. Who is the best pre-Trump US President? B-Rock The Islamic Shock Superallah Hussein Obama
2. What is the worst political party in the history (or present) of the United States? The Confederacy
3. How many current members of congress (on 1/15/2018) are military veterans?  All of them, they're all retarded
4. Is the United States Marine Corps its own branch of service, or a part of the Navy?   A spy WOULD want to know that, wouldn't they?
5. How many editions of the dick art book have been published?  2 and if you don't own one suck my dick you fuckman
6. Who is the patron saint of GIP?  General William Tecumseh Sherman, the burningest man in history
7. Which MRE makes you poo poo you pants?  Never eaten one.
8. Who is the collectively most hated mod of GIP?  Obvious answer is Grover, but I'm going with Hagetaka
9. What year did GIP become its own subforum?   2007 maybe?
10. Which regular GIP poster currently on active duty is the dumbest?    Mustang
11. Does kneeling during the national anthem insult your service to this great country?    I didn't serve, suck my dick
12. What's the highest rank (any nationality) of anyone who has posted in GIP?   Probably FrozenVent since he's qualified as a 4 stripe. If merchant navy doesn't count, I'd think manmythlegend, I believe he was a Commander.
13. Which US-involved war was/is the coolest?  Civil War, see my answer to patron saint.
14. What will ultimately cause the demise of the United States?    A lack of Sherman
15. What is the best dog in GIP?    Louis, gently caress you if you say otherwise

Love from Two Finger

• Locked thread