Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
How do you plan on spending your $25?
Did you actually buy one of the brands of bread from Loblaws within the time period?
Are you part of the class action lawsuit?

I registered today, it was super easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Sounds like something a shithole country would have

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Standing in a bread line is metal as effenheimer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
nah bread's pretty bad for you man it's just a big pile of starch. i'd rather drink my bread instead.

also i have no loving idea what you're talking about op. go throw a loonie at a stripper and drink molson until you piss yourself or whatever goes on in the part of canada that isn't quebec

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

berth ell pup posted:

i'd rather drink my bread instead.

:hai:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when i was a kid i had whole wheat bread with seeds on the crust when we visited a bread factory on a field trip. it was delicious. i dont even have the vaguest recollection of the inside of that bread factory but i remember asking for (and getting) a second slice

with my bread maker i found that tossing in a pinch of italian seasoning makes it taste crazy good

sometimes with soups or stews if they are thick enough instead of eating them out of a bowl i tear up pieces of bread and make a perimeter with them

macaroni and cheese is good by itself but eaten between 2 slices of bread? forget about it. and what if you then grilled that sandwich like a grilled cheese? what then?

truly there are no limits to bread

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The perpetrators of the 2017 Bread Fraud are thankfully going to prison

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
lol no they're not they're just going to keep doing it

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
why exactly are canadians allowed to post here.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

various cheeses posted:

Laws against price fixing?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Supreme Allah posted:

why exactly are canadians allowed to post here.

They're allowed to spend their bread cards here

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
share your bread stories!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

gary oldmans diary posted:

did you know that bread has been a staple human food for a long time

you can make it at home with ingrgedients mixed together

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

gary oldmans diary posted:

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/835257000367792130?lang=en

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/860890773302030336?lang=en

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHgucylhkqg&t=321s

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I feel a little bad for Canada sometimes. Not like they haven't committed their own atrocities and don't have some weird problems of their own...they got oil, and I don't even know why they associate with us down south any more.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This but instead of Brian Stelter replace with Gal3n W3st0n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmqxM0D-i-w

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I mean we live right next to them, allies with them, share essentially the same culture and are roughly a million times more powerful than them I'm not sure what they would have to gain by not spending their bread cards at the Something Awful forum Fine Bread Deli based out of wherever we're based out of. You get a bag of wonderbread that Lowtax has personally read about on the internet in passing, whenever he gets around to reading this post

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I pick up cards I see on the ground all the time. What does this one look like?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vato posted:

I pick up cards I see on the ground all the time. What does this one look like?

Yikes! A free probation card. Rough draw!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Aesop Poprock posted:

LOL

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
how embarrassing

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrhvtyGgli4

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Cubone posted:

how embarrassing

Don't be mean. Mistakes happen. I am getting what's coming to me, so don't worry.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

Did he really

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Eagerly waiting for my free money. I'm probably just going to spend it on groceries but I've also kinda been thinking about what I could do to cause the most harm I could legally inflict on that same company, or just society in general, with $25 worth of stuff from Loblaws.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Loblaws doesn't sell fireworks so I donated mine to a food bank. I just hope the poors don't spend it all on something frivolous, like fireworks.

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

What's the bread card made of? Bread? LOL!

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

I'm donating mine to the food bank, if its possible.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I'm a filthy American OP. How does this bread card work? Do you take it to a grocery store and get a loaf or is it something else?

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
The bread cards are a trap nobody has shopped at Loblaws since the 70's.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

my dog died im sad posted:

I'm a filthy American OP. How does this bread card work? Do you take it to a grocery store and get a loaf or is it something else?

Richest man in Canada manipulating the price of bread for 14 years and they won't be charged with anything because they 'admitted to it" and now they offering a 25$!! giftcard you can only spend at that guys grocery stores 😀

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

i like that posted:

Richest man in Canada manipulating the price of bread for 14 years and they won't be charged with anything because they 'admitted to it" and now they offering a 25$!! giftcard you can only spend at that guys grocery stores 😀

yeah the only price fixing that's allowed by the gov't is dairy, its the canadian way! Im buying 25 dollars of peanuts with mine.

for americans not in the know, you can probably make way more money smuggling cheese into canada than drugs, no joke

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The system is sooooo corrupt y'all don't know the Canadian media won't touch this Weston family or other richy riches they won't put in their papers what really went down. We supposed to be happy for 25$ that's isn't even the cost of one loaf of bred every year they ran their scam. Canadians are as beta as the Americans or worse damnnn

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

i like that posted:

The system is sooooo corrupt y'all don't know the Canadian media won't touch this Weston family or other richy riches they won't put in their papers what really went down. We supposed to be happy for 25$ that's isn't even the cost of one loaf of bred every year they ran their scam. Canadians are as beta as the Americans or worse damnnn

How about this full capitalism now take where the real wronged parties are Loblaws competitors

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/8073744-the-genius-of-loblaws-25-gift-card-campaign/

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

How about this full capitalism now take where the real wronged parties are Loblaws competitors

https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/8073744-the-genius-of-loblaws-25-gift-card-campaign/

Weston is full out thotting and scamming EVERYBODY

"This conduct should never have happened," CEO Galen G. Weston said Tuesday. What u talkin bout you signed off on this poo poo HOE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I'm not a very good IK

• Locked thread