Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
I'll preface this by saying that I think they've paid their dues and should have free rein to do what they want, but I've seen them three times, and the last — 2011 — was a loving bummer. They paused the set halfway through to noodle on the iPad; technical difficulties arose, and Wayne got mad at the crowd for being impatient (we were just talking among ourselves).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
I should also have prefaced my post above by saying that the first two times I saw them, they opened with "Race For The Prize" and there was confetti flying and everyone was happy and it was the drat best