Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sports illustrated made the best response to trump's height and weight, imo. who knew trump can go toe-to-toe with Mike Trout?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

this owns and apparently the guy who set up this interview is a cum boy

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

last year democrats won three seats in oklahoma, among the reddest of the red states. not a single county went blue in 2012

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

bumping this thread because we need it. and also a state race in Missouri was won by a Democrat in a district that went deep for Trump. the other three seats were held by Republicans, but the total of state seats lost by Republicans now stands at 35

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that's out-of-date info. gallup puts him at 39% approval and 54% disapproval in texas, the lowest of the southern states outside of virginia

http://news.gallup.com/poll/226454/trump-approval-highest-west-virginia-lowest-vermont.aspx

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

if being a part of an international troll ring is wrong, i don't wanna be right

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm sorry but i can't look at her name without thinking of this

get that OUT of my face has issued a correction as of 05:54 on Feb 23, 2018

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

all because his dipshit son-in-law lost his security clearnance. i love the stupid hills trump chooses to die on

fun fact: my dad once treated jared's grandfather. my dad described him as "obnoxious." also the cheap hotel jared's dad tried to gently caress over part of his family in was the next town over from the new growth hellhole i partially grew up in in new jersey

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43235969

quote:

"Take the guns first, go through due process second," Mr Trump said, suggesting police officers be given the power to seize guns from anyone who could pose a threat, including the mentally ill, without a court order.

"We can't wait and play games and nothing gets done," he added.
i'm dead

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

StandardVC10 posted:

The desire for gun control will be forgotten in an instant, the contempt for due process will remain. That said, it's loving hilarious.
trump gives as much of a poo poo about this as he does about practically everything else (none) but it's hilarious that he actually said the thing that the paranoid right had been convinced obama was going to do when nobody was noticing

editing in some content for the thread:

High-Profile Trump Supporter Is The Textbook Definition Of A Cuck

quote:

Robert Kraft, you are not the father.

Amid reports that the Patriots owner's girlfriend, 38-year-old actress/model Ricki Noel Lander, secretly had a baby in 2017, a spokesperson for the team confirmed the story to The Boston Globe via email on Thursday and added that Kraft is not the child's biological father.

"Last fall, Ricki Noel Lander became the proud mother of a beautiful, healthy baby," the Patriots spokesperson said. "While Robert Kraft is not the biological father, he is thrilled with Ricki's blessing of having a healthy child. With respect to her family's privacy, we will not be commenting any further."

Earlier reports said that Kraft, 76, was taking care of Lander and the baby, and that he has made substantial financial investments on her behalf. The family trust could also potentially be changed to include the baby.

get that OUT of my face has issued a correction as of 22:04 on Mar 1, 2018

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Kelly posted:

I think if I died, I would be upset if my long-time husband almost immediately started dating someone almost young enough to my granddaughter. That seems...unsettling.
robert kraft is a disgusting lich like most nfl owners

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"spend less on pedophilia"

"no"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lil b needs to send cease and desist orders to neo-nazis who use "based" as a pronoun

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ben Carson: "Women be shoppin'"

quote:

Housing Secretary Ben Carson pointed the finger at his wife and cited safety needs for the eye-watering cost of a $31,000 dining set for his office.

Facing the House Appropriations subcommittee on Tuesday, Carson claimed he “dismissed” himself from the furniture selection process and left his wife, Candy Carson, in charge.

But emails released by an accountability organization last week suggest that Carson and his wife both played a role in selecting the furniture.

Carson also said the old dining set posed a safety hazard, and that the decision to purchase a new one was a “facilities” issue rather than a decorating concern.

“It’s my understanding that the facilities people felt that the dining room table was actually dangerous. People are being stuck by nails, a chair collapsed with somebody sitting in it, it’s 50 years old,” he said.

And so Carson and his wife looked at furniture catalogues together even though "the prices were beyond what I wanted to pay," he said. “I made it clear that didn’t seem right to me.”

Carson told the committee he "dismissed" himself from the process because he had more important things to do and left Candy Carson in charge of choosing the furniture.

The news of the purchase broke in February, and Carson said he was shocked when he found out about the $31,000 price tag.

"I said, 'What the heck is that all about?'" he said. "I investigated and immediately had it canceled. Not that we don't need the furniture but I thought that was excessive."

On his wife's role, Carson said "a style and a color was selected by her with the caveat that we were not happy with the pricing and they needed to find something. If anybody knew my wife they would realize how ridiculous this was, she's the most frugal person in the world."

Carson also told the panel that if it were up to him, "my office would probably look like a hospital waiting room."

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

somebody put this in a gas tank so i can breathe it in

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

All of these were covered in depth in other threads :shrug:
the "TRUMP!!!!!" thread is pure shitposting and i don't want to trudge through that to find the nuggets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

"""""decorum""""" is kinda annoying but so many goons lately act like it's been given sentience and raped and killed their dog. i'd go as far to say goons whining about it is worse than the actual thing, on account of there being many far worse things about our system

get that OUT of my face has issued a correction as of 01:36 on Apr 30, 2018