Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

CCKeane posted:

YPM is 100% town, the towniest townie that ever towned.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

YPM taught me how to town better with his play this game, thanks YPM

Max
Nov 30, 2002

YPM is a person that exists.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Max posted:

YPM is a person that exists.

A town one

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

GulagDolls posted:

i desire...mason blood...

:(

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not to be the complete kind of sick bastard that makes flavor arguments, but, there are only two characters on the [protagonist] side of this game that i could see being confirmed masons, and those would be the two that flipped as lovers. shiki+someone else could also be possible but shiki died. besides that, the only two characters in the game i would see as confirmed masons would be uzuki and kariya, who are best buds and bad guys (reapers.) every single badguy flip has been a reaper and antagonist in the game. it's also the kind of hail mary play i could see scum making when they're down this many teammates.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I’m agree. Neither DB nor Gene read particularly town. Gene in particular has this weird thing where he emphatically states PMush is scum while voting Xad and then ends up voting PMush after her claim to test the claim, not because she is scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It’s supposed to read I’m inclined to agree

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Well, Players, it's the final day - are you ready for this?

First things first, though.

GULAGDOLLS(Eiji Oji), Player-aligned Delayed Lynchbomb was erased, Night 6!

Today's challenge is the last, and shakes things up a bit. THIS GAME IS NOW IN NIGHTLESS RUSH MODE. ONLY IN-THREAD ERASURES AND THE NIGHTKILL ARE ACTIVE. TO WIN, YOU MUST ERASE ALL REAPERS BEFORE THE DEADLINE. Each time there is an erasure, the Reapers get a kill. Get them, before they get you!

You have until Monday, January 12th at 10 p.m. EST!

Fail, and ....well. You know the drill.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (11): CCKeane, chaoslord, Dick Bastardly, GeneX, Hal Incandenza, LupusAter, Max, merk, Monathin, tpink, Your Personal Muse

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hooray I guess?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I dunno, at least it'll be over by Monday.

I'm not super available tomorrow, FYI.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Probably two reapers left?

I would lynch CL. ##vote CL

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Dammit, I thought he was scum misrepresenting when db claimed

Anyway, db and I are indeed Kariya and Uzuki, I’m the latter. Flavor is that his character got suspicious of the reaper games starting with encouraging player hunts asap instead of the usual, so despite my wanting to kill all the players to get promoted, I’m begrudgingly following his lead.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Uhhhhh

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I don’t understand flavor arguments in this game. I’d lynch a mason I guess but there’s a good case on CL.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

GeneX posted:

Dammit, I thought he was scum misrepresenting when db claimed

Anyway, db and I are indeed Kariya and Uzuki, I’m the latter. Flavor is that his character got suspicious of the reaper games starting with encouraging player hunts asap instead of the usual, so despite my wanting to kill all the players to get promoted, I’m begrudgingly following his lead.

I'm with merk in that I don't know enough to know if this is damning or not but now is not the time for scruples I guess.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And now I have to play the "would they NK the person that just made a big flavor argument against them and say "wow didn't expect that" or is this just a setup?" game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

And now I have to play the "would they NK the person that just made a big flavor argument against them and say "wow didn't expect that" or is this just a setup?" game.

Wifom.

I think Keane being alive is the scariest thing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Please explain with a followup when you make statements like that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Max posted:

I'm pretty horrifying as a person.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm going to look at Hal when I get home.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

He shot a scum. I would’ve killed him way before Gulag if I was scum and he’s town.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

He shot a scum. I would’ve killed him way before Gulag if I was scum and he’s town.

Why, he refused to answer any questions and was really shady about it. That looks like a good setup to me if scum want to save that for later.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

Why, he refused to answer any questions and was really shady about it. That looks like a good setup to me if scum want to save that for later.

Gulag was an easy lynch for scum I think. I would’ve pushed it today.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

By the by, we all need to just start lunching people. Three days to just go go go until we die because we are weenies is going to be difficult to manage.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Should we start with the lurkiest? I think the odds are high that there's at least one if not more scums among them.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

So, we need to either kill Merk or kill scum, and the two things might be one and the same, though I honestly doubt it. I thought Chaoslord was acting scummy, but the mason claim confounds me. Would starting with one of the claimed masons be damning if we get it wrong?

Dick Bastardly posted:

Should we start with the lurkiest? I think the odds are high that there's at least one if not more scums among them.

This could be an avenue, even if I think scum was all among the bminus voters. In that case I think we should start with Hal.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dick Bastardly posted:

Yes. Because they will also cause a delay in getting future executions.

##vote tpink

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think tpink should have been replaced or modkilled a while ago, they haven't posted in this thread or anywhere, according to their profile) for a week

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote tpink

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Down with tpink first in that case. ##vote tpink

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok

##vote tpink

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote tpink

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

tpink (5): CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, Max, merk, Your Personal Muse
chaoslord (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (6): chaoslord, GeneX, Hal Incandenza, LupusAter, Monathin, tpink

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote tpink

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: This game will be better without tpink!

Votecount for Day 7

tpink (6): CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, Max, merk, Your Personal Muse, Hal Incandenza
chaoslord (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (5): chaoslord, GeneX, LupusAter, Monathin, tpink

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

TPINK(Keiichi Okawa), Player-aligned vanilla was erased, Day 7!

Monathin(Masanori Ito), Player-aligned vanilla was erased by Reapers, Day 7!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Votecount for Day 7

chaoslord (1): merk

Not Voting (8): CCKeane, chaoslord, Dick Bastardly, GeneX, Hal Incandenza, LupusAter, Max, Your Personal Muse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think we might have to lynch merk now in case there are 3 scum left, because him being alive turns this into lylo if scum are around

thanks b-

• Locked thread