Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

chaoslord posted:

Well, he doesn't think you're scum anymore (maybe), so at least there is that!

What? I never said that. Mona is a null read due to lack of content, sure, but they definitely aren’t cleared in my mind.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Your Personal Muse posted:

Ok. But, you know, you could still tell us now what you saw.

I don’t even remember. I submitted the action and started reading again.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

b-minus1 posted:

What? I never said that. Mona is a null read due to lack of content, sure, but they definitely aren’t cleared in my mind.

I mean, even if you hadn't said that before this post I'm quoting, you just said it now, so I was right to make that assumption it appears. If they've gone from "top scum read" to "null", it's fair to say you don't think they are scum anymore imo. I never said you said they were cleared.

If I'm misunderstanding what you're saying, though, let me ask you this: How many scum do you think are left? You've been banging the drum about merk and now think I am scum. If you are keeping Lupus and Mona around, that would mean 4 folks left. I assumed that with my ascension in your scum list that at least one of lupus and mona would have had to make way since I doubt there are four, and I figured I would probably replace both of them since you have always talked as if they were a package deal. But, I put the maybe in there because it was just an assumption based on your most recent posts.

You said at the start of the day they were still slightly suspicious and have downgraded to null, so you're definitely thinking it's less likely they're scum than you have previously.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

If bminus is scum, Hal is also scum.

If Hal is scum, bminus might not always be scum.

Hal might then be a better lynch.

How are b-minus and I connected?

Also did you claim both to be a redirector and to be BP a little while ago?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote: b-minus

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I should be available near deadline, but im going to ##vote b- now just in case I don't make it.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Off to work I go, I'll be checking in intermittently.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Smh

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
this thread died again?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

this thread died again?

Why they all voting you binus?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Because of merk suspicions ?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Read last game day mostly. Came out convinced Moat got copped, started to go hard after Merk when people started doubting (with the theory that Moat was 3p and Merk was going after him), still is going after Merk even though the condition precedent (Moat is 3p) was proven wrong

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why they all voting you binus?

because i've played a bad game, plus nobody really seems interested in playing anymore. Scum are slow rolling their way to a ridiculous win.

I was wrong about the 3p, and for some reason never considered that an equally possible scenario was that scum merk was busing his fellow scum. But I have been consistent with the possibility that scum merk was trying to win over the town. I still can't believe I never entertained the idea that moat really was scum.

But after moat flipped scum, I reexamined everything, and updated my read: scum knew moat had been copped and realized that he was going to die soon, scum killed birdstrike during the night, and then scum merk led the charge to lynch moat.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yet you aren't voting him.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

Yet you aren't voting him.

other than me, who do you think is scum?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

b-minus1 (6): Your Personal Muse, Max, GeneX, merk, GeneX, chaoslord, GeneX, Dick Bastardly, merk, merk, merk, Dick Bastardly, b-minus1, merk, b-minus1, merk, CCKeane, Dick Bastardly
chaoslord (3): b-minus1, merk, GulagDolls
tpink (0): Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly
Hal Incandenza (0): Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly
merk (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
GulagDolls (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (4): Hal Incandenza, LupusAter, Monathin, tpink

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 08th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 10 hours, 33 minutes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

other than me, who do you think is scum?

Hal immediately springs to mind, however I would like to address you not voting merk. Why is this?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

Hal immediately springs to mind, however I would like to address you not voting merk. Why is this?

at this point it doesn't matter what i think. nobody agrees with me and im gonna be lynched whenever gulag or merk move their vote from chaoslord to me.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

at this point it doesn't matter what i think. nobody agrees with me and im gonna be lynched whenever gulag or merk move their vote from chaoslord to me.

It would matter if you were town, surely.

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

Bminus has been on the verge of getting hammered for a day and nobody actually bothered. Either all surviving scum is already voting for him, or he is scum hoping for a nolunch. I don't really buy merk as scum, but I could be wrong. The more Bminus posts, the less I am convinced that he is town tunnelvisioning. Either way, the flip will be instructive.

##vote b-minus

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :boom: b-minus1 :boom:

Votecount for Day 6
With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 08th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 10 hours, 2 minutes.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

B-MINUS1(Tadafumi Sato), Player-aligned Vanilla was erased, Day 6!

Thread remains open until original deadline. Night actions please, you have 24 hours!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Votecount for Day 6

b-minus1 (7): Your Personal Muse, Max, GeneX, merk, GeneX, chaoslord, GeneX, Dick Bastardly, merk, merk, merk, Dick Bastardly, b-minus1, merk, b-minus1, merk, CCKeane, Dick Bastardly, LupusAter
chaoslord (3): b-minus1, merk, GulagDolls
tpink (0): Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly
Hal Incandenza (0): Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly
merk (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
GulagDolls (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (3): Hal Incandenza, Monathin, tpink

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 08th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 hours, 54 minutes.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Just in case his strong body thing makes him Loved in exchange for me to be Hated.

##vote bminus

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
And whoops

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Town please vig merk at some point, since as he correctly pointed out he cannot be allowed to make it to endgame.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also VT but was able to do the break action?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Max posted:

B- was awarded the break body for completing the challenge for today.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Max posted:

He claimed the prize from earlier.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

Cool, I am BP until I absorb a shot. Great work, bminus. We now need to waste a lynch on me or win lylo+1.

Max: There's this.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

LupusAter posted:

Bminus has been on the verge of getting hammered for a day and nobody actually bothered. Either all surviving scum is already voting for him, or he is scum hoping for a nolunch. I don't really buy merk as scum, but I could be wrong. The more Bminus posts, the less I am convinced that he is town tunnelvisioning. Either way, the flip will be instructive.

##vote b-minus

The flip will be instructive of what? Let's see some reads from you to start the discussion now that we know he's town.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Hal Incandenza posted:

How are b-minus and I connected?

Also did you claim both to be a redirector and to be BP a little while ago?

I'm not going to full claim.

merk posted:

I'm going to partially claim. I see no reason not to at this point.

Night 2: I was BP. You can see me in twilight trying to absorb the nightkill with a super strong position on flerp.
Night 3: I redirected chaoslord to YPM (thought both were scum at the time; was before I reread thread). Note: This is not a Busdriver. If chaoslord performed an action n2, it was targeted at YPM.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Still rude

LupusAter
Sep 5, 2011

merk posted:

The flip will be instructive of what? Let's see some reads from you to start the discussion now that we know he's town.

To start: my gut likes you a bit less, but that's mostly a kneejerk reaction and I think it's wrong. I stand by my thinking that scum had already bandwagoned on bminus, so we should look among people who had already voted. Chaoslord could be a viable candidate, I like the case already made, and of the remaining I am leaning towards town for CCKeane, Max and YPM, and have a more neutral read for DB and GeneX.
The fact that I find case for Chaoslord convincing leaves me neutral regarding you and Gulag, disregarding gut feelings.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If I get nkd I’m blaming the people calling me town

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it wasn't him

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

LupusAter posted:

To start: my gut likes you a bit less, but that's mostly a kneejerk reaction and I think it's wrong. I stand by my thinking that scum had already bandwagoned on bminus, so we should look among people who had already voted. Chaoslord could be a viable candidate, I like the case already made, and of the remaining I am leaning towards town for CCKeane, Max and YPM, and have a more neutral read for DB and GeneX.
The fact that I find case for Chaoslord convincing leaves me neutral regarding you and Gulag, disregarding gut feelings.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

YPM is 100% town, the towniest townie that ever towned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i desire...mason blood...

• Locked thread