Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Reread Hal.

Most of his posts are short, but he seemed way scummier in my mind for the no vote than his posting bares out. I don't think he's our guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Agree with merk but would like him to post final thoughts before he gets fragged.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Keane, how you feelin about merk?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I will be happy if merk came back and bussed his scumbros because he thought they were all playing bad and slipping

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hi Hal.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Dick Bastardly posted:

Keane, how you feelin about merk?

I think we're rushing needlessly to execute him. Do we even have confirmation that the break is still in effect? Might have been removed for this event.

Merk's catch on moat cements him as town I think.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Like we have deadlines, and I think executing tpink was the correct move, but considering the remaining players are fairly active, I think we can take our time in a hurry, as it were.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Let’s see who dies. I’ll full claim before I go down.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm buying the masons as town entirely. This leaves Chaos, Max, Lupus, Hal, YPM.

I looked at Hal earlier. I'm going to look at Max now.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Chic Trombone posted:

TPINK(Keiichi Okawa), Player-aligned vanilla was erased, Day 7!

Monathin(Masanori Ito), Player-aligned vanilla was erased by Reapers, Day 7!

Mona was killed, merk.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
merk, who would you dunk next?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Oh, I missed that. I am Shuto Dan, Player-aligned Tin Pin Master! I am a JOAT. I've already claimed two of my things. The last of which is that I, too, am a Lynchbomb. I demand that Dick Bastardly or chaoslord hammer me. You can decide among yourselves but one of you must hammer me.

REMEMBER: I am Hated.

##vote merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'll die in addition to whomever hammers me, to be clear.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think last two scum are chaoslord and, maybe, Hal. Dark horse YPM.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

While DB going would clear the masons, I'm inclined to think chaos is a better pick.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
CCKeane super dark horse, but it's mostly based on him not really playing that much. I haven't played with him in a long time, so maybe this is because he's all grown up.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

merk posted:

CCKeane super dark horse, but it's mostly based on him not really playing that much. I haven't played with him in a long time, so maybe this is because he's all grown up.

When you first met me, I was a 3000 year old golem hewn from sandstone. I am now a 3005 year old golem hewn from sandstone.

##vote: merk

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If it's Max, he did a great job of acting like illogical town. That's where I ended up with him (like I did bminus).

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Thanks for the backhanded gently caress you?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

Thanks for the backhanded gently caress you?

np

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Two lynchbombs?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

... I’d like to be the last person to lunch merk.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also I’m going into therapy so please don’t hammer him just yet.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

... I’d like to be the last person to lunch merk.

I’m town. I demand it be chaoslord or DB. They can argue on who it should be.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why would a joat have a lynchbomb when a town already flipped with one.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Max posted:

Why would a joat have a lynchbomb when a town already flipped with one.

You're killing it this game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It was a gambit to get content out of DB and chaoslord about lynching me. You literally learn nothing about my lynch. Great job ruining it. You're an all star!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like I realize this is a psychotic thought process but I’m wondering how scum might benefit from this. Town lost a lot of power roles early on that I almost wondered if scum had a rolecop or something. Then they get another town death for free by you demanding one of them goes with your lunch bomb.

Ugh. Also I have no idea how you could force them to be the ones to be the hammer if they are scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

merk posted:

It was a gambit to get content out of DB and chaoslord about lynching me. You literally learn nothing about my lynch. Great job ruining it. You're an all star!

Were you lying?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Because lying, as Town, has a tendency to get called out.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Please stop being an rear end in a top hat.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If you're scum, you've played a hell of a game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Max posted:

Please stop being an rear end in a top hat.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Anyway, this is my last post. Good luck, town.

chaoslord is definitely scum. Last one is a crap shoot.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
It actually might be Max. He isn't thinking critically about anything. I don't know. I'd have to do a full reread when we got down to the last scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Honorable mention goes to bminus on a great game making me Hated when it was pretty obvious I was town. Wish I could've saved you, man. I saw it at the end that you were just misguided.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
##vote merk

godspeed, master of pins

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Whatever ##vote merk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:redhammer:

• Locked thread