Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
Just saying hi everyone. Who are the bad people in here anyhow?

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

As you can see from this post, Monathin is what I call VIRTUE SIGNALLING

Talking about virtue signalling irl is a clear scumtell; maybe it is in the game too...?

##vote ypm

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Max posted:

I am a person.

I'm also a person.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

If you need to be led, the post is forced. Thran wasn’t reading the thread, he was looking for an opening. If he had read my next post (or read shine), he would understand that post was me doing something obnoxious for the enjoyment of the reader.

This, of course, was my plan all along and my gambit worked beautifully.

I don't/didn't get it.

It's possible one of us might be dumb. Or both.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

[/b]##unvote[/b]

Just in case jokephase is really over.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

##unvote

Dammit.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

What I didn't get was the reference/gambit gag vote btw. As far as what was going on, was clear but I thought ypm was also doing a trap vote more than a real case.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Mr. F! posted:

Don’t tell a man with a loaded gun you want to die!!

'people should treat my dumb day 1 jokephase fakeclaims as serious business' is a really dumb hill to try and die on.

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Toooooooobbbbbs!

(Seriously, why would you ever claim lovers like that? I was sure he'd gotten us killed right there, although I expected to make it to the night at least.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Scum would have found it eventually, either n1 or during the flavor derail. And it just didn't do anything. I mean, if we had to claim our roles and were still lunch targets, you're talking about a tiny bit more cred claiming the lovers, which would mean us dying that night rather than that day. Hardly any reward, huge risk.

• Locked thread