Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

SweetJahasus posted:

This cast....ew.

Watching only because Shannon Elizabeth was super hot way back when and probably still is.
Shannon's a pro poker player, and seems like a nice person. Hopefully she is good at reading people and manipulating them.

These people were on Celebrity Apprentice and I have zero interest in seeing them again because FOR FUCKS SAKE CBS could you not find some interesting celebs who haven't already been in a stupid reality show.

Omarosa
Brandi
Mark McGrath
Keisha

These celebrities (?) are complete unknowns to me:

Marissa Jarret Winokur
James Maslow from Big Time Rush
TV host Ross Mathews
some pro sports guy (not Chuck Liddell, the other guy).

So by the process of elimination I'm rooting for...Miss Colombia 2015?! No that can't be right. Go Shannon!

EDIT: is it possible there are some bigger names that are still being kept hidden?

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jan 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

SweetJahasus posted:

This cast....ew.

Watching only because Shannon Elizabeth was super hot way back when and probably still is.
Probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRS96letHU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

bbf2 posted:

You've never heard of Ron Artest? Even if you don't follow basketball you should have heard about the time a basketball player went into the stands and punched a fan in the face and basically started a riot

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=267s&v=gQIIOWPNYM0

Artest later legally changed his name to "Metta World Peace"

LOL well now I've heard of him. Thanks.
Listened to RHAP run through the cast and I'm a little more interested in this season.

http://robhasawebsite.com/celebrity-big-brother-cast-preview/

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Jan 30, 2018

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Papa John Misty posted:

Holy poo poo Omarosa

Yes she's quite an actress.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Propaganda Machine posted:

She seemed a bit scattered and overreactive, yeah. Her trajectory is kind of looking like Audrey from a few seasons back.

E: This poo poo is amazing

That poo poo is amazing, but in Metta's defense, it's what Chuck asked for. During his speech, Chuck actually said the words, "all the people who vote for me, I will try to help you stay as long as I can".
And Metta has obviously never watched this show before. Then to make matters worse in the DR he said "I vote for Chuck" before giving Julie a chance to ask, "Who do you vote to evict?"

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Last week, started playing a drinking game in which every time Omarosa said "White House" I drank a shot. Just woke up from coma this morning, what's been going on.

STAC Goat posted:

I totally knew Artest was going to bring the best from this mess.

I also read that Omarasa is already accusing everyone of hating her because she's black, so it sounds like she's on schedule.

There's that Black Girl Magic at work!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Well from the link posted early in the thread, it's only a deal to film a pilot for it. But she is getting a million bucks for it and Big Brother. https://radaronline.com/videos/omarosa-celebrity-big-brother-1-million-paycheck-talk-show-after-white-house/

It is kind of interesting, Julie has yet to announce if they actually get anything for winning, so I assume they just paid everybody money to do it for 30 days? I don't think she even mentioned it being for some charity?
"Julie Chen confirmed that the winner of the 2018 season will be getting a $250,000 cash prize."

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Feb 11, 2018

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
They should have voted out Omarosa, and then Keshia would leave anyway.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Less than one week to go, with episodes on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Crazy pace and if the ratings are good I could see BB having a similarly short all-star or all-winners season.

Last night was the second time the houseguests voted out the wrong person!
When Omarosa and Keshia were on the block, should have voted out Omarosa and then Keshia would have quit.
This week, should have voted out Brandi and if Metta really wanted out he would have to quit the game.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Some (like Shannon) were mad at Ross for going out of his way to lie to or about them unnecessarily. And much of what he probably thinks is his charm, comes off as smarmy.

Funny part to me: Omarosa lost and will be featured on The Talk the following day; Marissa won and I wonder if even RHAP is going to interview her to discuss her brilliant strategic moves and gameplay.
And between the two of them the discussion would be:
Rob Cesternino: So like you know like tell us about your like strategy and like, like, how you like got to the like end.
Marissa: Like, I like had to like get the like other players to like, like me.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Hot take:
Framing the result as a "bitter jury" is not quite right.

On Day 1 the women realized they outnumbered the men in the house, made a "Girls Alliance" and Omarosa stated that they would ensure a woman wins. They had that grouping and wisely allowed Ross in, pretending that he was "one of the girls" and used him to advance their agenda.
They carried out that initial plan, and it paid off.

(Of course the flaw with this theory is, 'why didn't Marissa take Ari to final 2 thus guaranteeing a woman, an original alliance member, would have to win)

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Feb 28, 2018

• Locked thread