Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Just a heads up to everyone - the new season of BB Canada is going to premier immediately after Celeb BB ends (9pm Eastern Time Im guessing) March 7th on Global. I thought the last season was pretty sleazy and also compelling so my hopes are pretty high that itll be a good palate cleanser if Celeb BB is a travesty.

BhindiBhaji Boogie fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

Propaganda Machine posted:

Sleazy as in how? I've always thought that BBCan outclasses the American version in a major way.

Ive never seen any other seasons of BBCan so I cant comment on those but last season seemed to be pretty mean in tone a lot of the time. Lots of personal attacks and attempts to bait the other house guests by crossing the line. Generally on the American BB the arguments stem from gameplay disputes and get into character attacks no doubt, but the last BBCan seemed to have an unprecedented amount of time spent on house guests ragging on each others careers/lives/families. Ika in particular got a lot of air time and liked to comment on how ugly, fat, boring, unlikable and underemployed Jackie was relentlessly.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
If Ron Artest can go for 2 days without the curse of Queensbridge getting him hes going straight to the top. OMAROSA GO HOME.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Well Im pretty pleased with the 1st episode. Theyre playing 3 eps in a row so hopefully they develop a narrative that extends beyond the "girls vs boys" thing but ultimately who cares - Im a sucker for BB. Whoever pinpointed Shannon Elizabeth as a sleeper favourite to win may have been on to something. Survivor begins Feb 28 in case anyone missed the promos during BB so the next couple of months should be a boon for reality shows on CBS.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Boy they really stepped on the prerecorded veto competition having that stupid current events quiz live with everybody sitting in their eviction night positions.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Is Shannon Elizabeth coming off as unhinged on the feeds? Theyre really playing up the crying/ I wanna go home angle tonight

BhindiBhaji Boogie fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Feb 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Well Ross is a confirmed garbage man and the editing team at CBS deserves kudos for exposing him. What kind of monster eats only chicken breasts and hates thighs?

• Locked thread