Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

sons of anarchy is fuckin garbage. in one episode one of the bikers hangs himself and they play a cover of strange fruit

the sequel series is way better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

President Beep posted:

what even is a cheeky nando?

nando’s is a peri-peri chain and a cheeky nando’s is a nandos chicken gotten in a cheeky way

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cheeky nandos with the lads

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

nando’s is a peri-peri chain and a cheeky nando’s is a nandos chicken gotten in a cheeky way

can’t imagine life without a cheeky nandos

god bless the commonwealth

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

this has not significantly advanced my understanding

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

cheeky nandos is British fourthmeal hth

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Is nandos cheeky because they actually use the spices the brits looted the world for?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

rotor posted:

this has not significantly advanced my understanding

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

peri peri is an african sauce that's really nice and spicy and extremely good on chicken

nando's is kind of like chik fil a in that they do chicken and people like it a lot except the difference is that they offer food that other restaurants dont

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

lament.cfg posted:

cheeky nandos is British fourthmeal hth

yeah it's post binge drinking food

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

peri peri is an african sauce that's really nice and spicy and extremely good on chicken

nando's is kind of like chik fil a in that they do chicken and people like it a lot except the difference is that they offer food that other restaurants dont

where’s the cheekiness?

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

your honor, i'd like permission to treat this expert witness as hostile

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cheeky thanos

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

we should give the isle back to poseidon imo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

President Beep posted:

where’s the cheekiness?

the cheekiness is in regards to the methods of acquiring the nandos

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

we should give the isle back to the picts imo

ftfy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kazinsal posted:

the cheekiness is in regards to the methods of acquiring the nandos

so like ,,, stealing it?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oi! some chav nicked me nandos.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

uber eats is showing me loving nandos now

cheeky mates

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i remember this one time we were out to dinner and my son and i were pretending to be british and at no one in particular i yelled “sod off!” and my wife got all offended??

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Agreed, give it back to these fine fellows.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

oi guv havin me a cheeky post on the pos tip tip cheerio

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

i went to nandos when i was in DC for katsucon

it was alright.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

BATS GAULS ARENT BUGS PICTS

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

:hmmyes:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

rotor posted:

if you keep this up i'll give you a pict of my business

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

looks like i missed hellworld coping chat

is there an answer for legitimately barely hanging on? i'm pretty sure i have undiagnosed bpd, i got forced to resign from my new job at 3 months because of crappy performance that i was given no real remarks on until that 90 day marker, i live in a lovely situation with family

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

very sorry to hear all of that. if you’re at least safe for now, can you get to a therapist or even a doctor? if you’re not safe, then i guess that needs to be addressed first.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i think theres a small part in one of the books where dogmatix takes a sip of magic potion and knocks some romans out of their sandals

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
if you're in the market for an office chair, i highly recommend crandall office furniture! just got my steelcase leap v2 to replace my old leap v1 that lasted 20 years. it's "remanufactured", shipped super fast, and looks brand new for several hundred dollars less

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Buff Hardback posted:

is there an answer for legitimately barely hanging on? i'm pretty sure i have undiagnosed bpd, i got forced to resign from my new job at 3 months because of crappy performance that i was given no real remarks on until that 90 day marker, i live in a lovely situation with family

i’m assuming you’re in america because if you were anywhere else this wouldn’t be as much of an issue. there are therapists who not only have reasonable rates but they straight up don’t take insurance. sessions will be a couple hundred each but they may be able to work with you on payment plans. if you have a nest egg despite losing the job you may be able to make that work out

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

PIZZA.BAT posted:

Reasonable rates

sessions will be a couple hundred each

Uhh buddy these two things are incompatible

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
yah its reasonable for us putertouchers, the rest of the peeps in hellworld remain in poo poo insurance hell

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

rotor posted:

your honor, i'd like permission to treat this expert witness as hostile

hmmm. permission granted.

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

Buff Hardback posted:

Apply for medicaid if you arent working. Therapy and most medication would have zero out of pocket cost

mystes
May 31, 2006

PIZZA.BAT posted:

there are therapists who not only have reasonable rates... sessions will be a couple hundred each
Lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

because of my promotion last year im now part of the Employee Bonus Program at work, never knew how it worked. my boss told me it would be somewhere around a 10% bonus paid out in march and i finally have the details

that 10% was adjusted down to 7% because our business missed financial targets last year, and then that 7% is calculated based on my after tax take home pay for some reason, and even then it’s only my after tax take home pay from january to october pay periods???

so it’s a 4.9% bonus that somehow feels worse than getting nothing, cool

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Roosevelt posted:

i think theres a small part in one of the books where dogmatix takes a sip of magic potion and knocks some romans out of their sandals
they were ASTONISHED at his dogtrine

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

they were ASTONISHED at his dogtrine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

e oh you were actually talking of asterix

do you fuckers actually call idefix that?