Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

it's super worth it

--------------

hello posting pals from the goldmine, the loud butter saga starts here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3846735&pagenumber=4716&perpage=40#post516535676

also this thread is a loving time capsule goddamn

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jul 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Number19 posted:

we know, you’ve been posting for years

i already made that joke in the previous thread but i didnt want to stir that pot again :o:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Number19 posted:

who actually reads posts?

yellerbellies thats who

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

graph posted:

also it was really wild that there was another yosposter literally directly on the floor above me for 4 years

wait do you live in pissburgh or are you still in ohio?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

prefect is the best poster on these forums

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

if i have to spend $10/month to help keep the forums running at this point i'm extremely willing to do so

this is one of the last mostly untainted places on the internet and i will be very discouraged if it does eventually go under

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i mean worst case is we run off to discord or some free xenoforum thing but it just wont be the same

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

jony neuemonic posted:

find that goon who had half a production ready sa-replacement written, lmao.
wasnt it in elixr or something like that lmao

President Beep posted:

the creeps from the bank will show up at lowtax’s office to seize his assets, but suddenly he’ll get an alert from his bank on his phone, saying the last few dollars have just been put into his account to keep the forums running.

that last few dollars will be from me, buying an av.

you k ow what that av will look like? a picture of albert einstein.

:mrwhite:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

jony neuemonic posted:

to be fair, elixir is really cool.

it is

also i guess now is a good time to update my tags

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

indigi posted:

hahaha what the gently caress is that av

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

if i have to spend $10/month to help keep the forums running at this point i'm extremely willing to do so

this is one of the last mostly untainted places on the internet and i will be very discouraged if it does eventually go under

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

well poo poo i seem to have lost my kid vid avatar

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Nevermind, it's probably on my computer at work

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my kid vid avatar owned but i'd be down to change it up if there is a cool and good avatar thread

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

indigi posted:

what are some good 9"+ tablets no apple

ive been writing apps to be used on the pixel c and it seems to be pretty decent except for being an android device

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

Resurrect the vaporwave av thread I guess
:effort:

President Beep posted:

it’s been years since I’ve paid any attention to android stuff. did the pixel line replace nexus as google’s flagship?

i think so but all i did to determine what tablet purchasing should buy 20 of for the consultants was google "what's the best android tablet"

for someone who works on apps for android tablets and does poo poo on android auto headunits i have very little idea what the products look like

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

oh gently caress

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

prefect posted:

the new england patriots should be expelled from the national football league

e; oh also chinese ips should be blocked from accessing NA pubg servers

thanks and god bless

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

can you fucks shut the gently caress up already

we've beaten the topic to death and it's obvious nothing will change

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

President Beep posted:

ive never exposed myself to finnish media. i kind of want to now.

dont do it it's worse than germanic media

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

jony neuemonic posted:

this is true.

but not this.

the detroit red wings need to fire ken holland and stop picking up old farts because theyre "gritty", "grinders", or "locker room presences"

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

holy poo poo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cjs: the only reason i didnt call in sick today was because it's the 19th day of the year and im not actually sick

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rex-Goliath posted:

lol gbs is convincing themselves that the YOSPOS avs are a massive doxx campaign

the what

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

oh those lmao

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

im skinny fat so i can justifiably not go to the gym and still appear pretty skinny so it's been hard for me to actually want to work out when i would rather sleep

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

President Beep posted:

humans need sleep to live, but not exercise. therefore sleep is better for you than exercise.

the problem is i am an idiot who has a hosed up sleep schedule and insomnia so i am routinely up until 0530 or 0600 then wake up at 0830 or 0900 for work

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

my ancestors were such great horse thieves that my last name means son of a deceitful person in Gaelic

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I see tori is back into his “destroy every single relationship he has” kick

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

those are some good d*ng dogs

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

A 68-gram Clif Bar has 267 kcal, a McDonalds cheeseburger has 300 kcal.

yeah but one of those isn’t going to clog your arteries as quickly

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I play Overwatch, PUBG, KSP, and stellaris and that’s about it

I keep meaning to play TW3 but never get around to it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i went to the NAIAS and it was p good

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

now is the part where i earnestly discuss the mods and tweaks i have for my simcity 4 install

please don’t doxx me

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I just woke up and I feel like poo poo

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

SO DEMANDING posted:

it feels like half your posts here are about your staggeringly hosed up sleep schedule

you uh, might want to do something about that, if you arent already

yeah I have an appointment for a therapist Coming Soon(tm)

who knew that having untreated adhd for 6 years would lead to all kinds of exciting side effects

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

i started involuntarily doing the head shake at work after i came back from india

in my old department i was the lone white guy and the other 15 people were indian

i started unironically saying do the needful and the head bobble

lunchtime smelled so drat good

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

SmokaDustbowl posted:

smoke weed and watch this for sunday afternoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIW79ULErTg

I need an ingredient list pronto

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

cls: i have decided that i need to reset my schedule and it just so happens that i blew a tire last night so i slept till 10a after being up until 7:30a and am currently working from the tire store

next up i get to take my car to get new wheel bearings and a front end alignment since michigan roads literally destroyed my car

i wish i could take the goddamn bus but it'd be a 3hr commute

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

a few years ago my car got totalled out so my wife drove me to work and my polish manager asked if i took public transport

yeah it's super bad

we're buying the missus a crosstrek this year which means i can finally get rid of my tarted up saturn and drive.... a pontiac g6 :saddowns:

at least next year i'll be able to get my sti in a year or two after that i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

President Beep posted:

as someone who used to run an alignment rack in our great state, i can absolutely attest as to how common this is.

same

technically i should get a new lower control arm since it's a little loose but im going to have this car a max of 10 more months before i find some dumbass 20y/o to sell it to