Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«34 »
my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/...520478459957250

https://twitter.com/rainbowfission/...558722148876288

my buddy Superfly fucked around with this message at Jun 20, 2018 around 22:10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.

Grimey Drawer

I got Sunless Sea for free when I bought other games on Gog and of course I've now played it more than the actual adventure games and went and bought the DLC too. Good marketing strategy.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

I love the ambiance on sunless sea - that music when you pull into home port on your last dregs of fuel, and it's warm and safe and light and now the crew can but won't stop eating each other. I didn't have the patience to explore a lot of the game, but yeah, it's really good. Rats or hamsters?

Today's effort - a really cool street-drummer using the pavement, gates, old tubs. He had a fun thing of following people walking out the station, drumming behind them. It's not great by itself, but I'm kinda pleased with it because he was moving so much, to get anything down was a fun challenge. Think I'm gonna make a habit of drawing buskers (and make sure I've got some cash on me to pay them for it.) Also drawing in fountain pen is the best for forcing you to think about every mark you make.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I got Sunless Sea for free when I bought other games on Gog and of course I've now played it more than the actual adventure games and went and bought the DLC too. Good marketing strategy.

oh man i love sunless sea and have played so many hours of it and feel like i haven't even explored half the content.

right now ive been too angry to draw because politics.

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

good garg friend

«34 »