Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

I drew Maui recently at the request of my little cousin. I found it really drat enjoyable.

I've felt like I've taken on a nice leap forward in my digital art recently. Had a nice period were I just look at what I'm drawing and feel like I've developed rather than being static!

I'm still really struggling with hair, and I think my art sometimes looks a little flat so I'd welcome tips. In general though I think finally shaking this expectation that I've "gotta have good line art" because thats what most digital artists seem to do has allowed me to just draw more confidently and freely.

Jake Snake posted:

Progress. I think I fixed the eyes?

Wow. This is real nice and pretty much exactly the sort of style I want to end up at one day! Excellent work.

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Jan 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

I think some flickr settings block viewing images if the person viewing isn't also logged in to flickr? I'm not sure.

EDIT: I love the way you've drawn that glass by the way. Really looks reflective.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Sharpest Crayon posted:

You've got the main body of hair down pat, all you've gotta do is add a couple of sharp, errant strands that follow the curvature of hair, but stand out. Slightly more visible (thicker) than on the right eyebrow since , but that's what you'd want in the hair. Use a harder-edged brush so they don't come out too soft.

Thanks for the advice. I'd already started drawing this next drawing I did before I read this comment but I'll be sure to try and follow this next time.

I really enjoy drawing "ugly" people I've found out. There's so much opportunity for brutal linework and harsh light changes, which I love.

Also I don't always feel like I'm improving, so I decided to redraw the hulk. I tried drawing him when I'd been drawing for about 2 months last July and it turned out like this:

I'm still no were near my goal of where I want to be, but I do feel a little pride that even my own negative brain can recognise I've improved in six months.

EDIT:

What I would really like help with though is learning how to add texture to the things I'm drawing. I think I'm starting to really get the hand of using lighting, negative space and shading to define the shape of objects - but I'm at a bit of a lose of how to combine that with "texturising" the planes without disrupting the definition of the objects themselves? If that makes sense.

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jan 24, 2018

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Al! posted:

pretty tired today

This is really cool.

I'm always in awe of pixel artist's ability to convey so much with such minimalist tools.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Personally, I usually pick some parts of whatever I want the material to be, and add some definition by drawing texture here and there.
When doing texture, it's important to keep in mind the shape of the thing you're doing it on so it doesn't "flatten" you picture or stand out too much. You can get away with texture brushes if you use them sparingly or make them semi-transparent, but they will never show perspective or wrap around your objects. Depending on your style, you may only need to hint at texture here and there instead of covering your entire piece with a detailed embroidery of detail.

I highly recommend the exercise that Humboldt Squid undertook - they painted 100 material studies in the form of cubes, balls and this weird pestle shape. Just cubes upon cubes of fruit and bark and metals and stones.
I swore I'd do the same when I saw it but uh. I'm getting around to it. In a decade or so.

Hi man, thanks for the advice. I did this picture of Hagrid whilst trying to take on board what you said. I also tried to keep your advice regarding hair in mind as I drew it; but I think I fell trap to my urge to always take 7 lines when 1 will do.

I think the skin is much better than on my previous drawings, but still some ways to go. Hair, still not happy with though honestly.

I also spent a lot of time looking at this picture and trying to work out what techniques etc you might have used. So thanks to you too :)

a hole-y ghost posted:

drawing apples is good for this since they have the stripey pattern, are relatively simple in shape, and also have the shininess going on, but honestly I'd say you would probably be better off at this point delving more into rendering shapes. putting texture or any other kinds of details on stuff will be much, much easier + natural when you already have a good handle on rendering mass with value.
This goes, I guess, with what Crayon said about having the shape strongly in mind while thinking about texture (lest you make things look flattened-out or inconsistent in terms of perspective, which is very easy to do)

Hi man, sorry I'd already finished this picture before I saw your comment. I know this might be a stupid question but what does "rendering mass with value" mean?

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jan 26, 2018

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Al! posted:

this is definitely a marked improvement from the previous ones you showed, good job :) i dont really have anything constructive to add unfortunately b/c this is well out of my wheelhouse

Thanks man!

I've been watching youtube tutorials and practicing a lot recently; I'm glad its starting to pay off.

Someone earlier in this thread also wrote about trying to make sure you use varied line/brush sizes which I think I'd been slacking on. So that definitely helped!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Poor choice of words, sorry—I just mean wrapping shadows around shapes. I must add though, you're definitely picking up exactly that really well and showing improvement with every drawing, I just think that in general, getting a good sense of 3D form should come before texture if you're going for a more painterly style.

Ah now I get you.

Yeah I'm never satisfied with my work; and honestly theres so many good artists in this thread that I can learn from that it's really helping.

I did another piece today to try and really develop my skin/detail ability. So I decided to try and have a go at Gollum and really focus his wrinkles and defects!

I feel like I'm getting a better eye for tone, at least with greyscale. I felt a TON more confident with every stroke with this piece. It actually took less time to do than the Hagrid one.

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I had to put in effort this time 'cause y'all posting some quality poo poo and I obviously need to up my game.

This is so god drat pretty. Those colours! That hair! :neckbeard:

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Jan 27, 2018

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Al! posted:

i went and took this one

and redid it

Wow. That's such a massive improvement. The animation is so expressive in the second one. You've nailed it man!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Jake Snake posted:

Aww, that's like the best compliment I've ever gotten. Thanks a lot. :)

Wow! Awesome job! These are such a huge improvement from the first piece you posted. Keep going! You'll soon blow me out of the water at this rate.

Btw as for the techniques I used: it's nothing special. I just use the basic round brush in Photoshop, but I check the dual brush option to give it more texture. I did use a downloaded brush for the fur collar though. It's mainly all about blocking in the shadows, highlights, and midtones, then gradually shaping them to make them look like whatever you're painting.

The colors are great, and I love the thick brush strokes. It gives it almost a creamy texture, like real paint.

More progress. I hate fabric.

Thank you so much man.

I still think I've got a long way to go before I'm near your level. That picture you're working on at the moment looks amazing; I havnt even begun to tackle fabric, hands, or backgrounds etc yet.

I love how you've built up the background with simple strokes and yet it looks so real.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
What is dual brush? I've been using Krita so I'm not sure what it is/whether krita has a similar function

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

venus

the gaudy colors on this are starting to give me a headache so I guess that means it's good to go:D

e: fixed something with composition that was really bugging me

This is loving sweet. I love the little details. The body shape, the nose and brow all just scream Grecian art. It really drives home the vibe you're going for.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Jake Snake posted:

It just combines two different brushes into one stroke. You can get some pretty cool textures and patters doing that. Example:

I'm not familiar with Krita, so I'm not sure if it has something similar. I'm sure there are a lot of different types of brushes you could make interesting textures with, and there's probably a way to adjust the spacing/shape/texture/etc.

Definitely don't depend on the brush to do the work though. I just like playing with the settings to see how I like the feel of it.

It's currently raining outside, and this is perfect.

Ah fair enough.

I've been sort of staying away from using fancy brushes or brushes that are high blending so I can focus on my fundamentals.

The Hagrid and Gollum pics were both made using a basic flow bush. I've always thought best to experiment with more fancy brushes once I'm actually good enough with my fundamentals.

Plus in real life I'm just about to start a tattoo apprenticeship course, which uses a lot of digital art nowadays. So I'm trying to only really use brushes and techniques that will be useful to that course.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Does anyone have any tips for when you seem to hit a creative slump. I really loved that Gollum pic I drew, but since then I can't seem to draw anything that doesn't look awful in my own opinion.

I dunno if I need to take a break from portraits and draw something entirely different, or try a different style. But last two days I've thrown out about four pictures when they were half done because the features seemed slightly out of position, or the proportion slightly wrong, or some other anatomical piece that's impossible to fix by the time I notice.

Even looking back on those last two drawings I feel like the eyes are slightly mismatched.

Maybe I need to practice face construction.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'm often very hyper critical of myself. And a period of success often makes me even more critical of future works.

I think I might experiment drawing some cartoonist style drawing. Try and practice my line art a bit!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Hey guess what's the right time to do a hand study?

The answer is every time, all the time.
I hadn't done one in ages.

Coincidentally after wracking my brains over what to do to mix it up I decided on drawing a hand.

I've never drawn a hand before in my life, so this was my first attempt after a quick google of hand anatomy and a youtube video tutorial. Once again though I think I'm the sort of person who learns from doing reiterations of similar drawings while receiving criticism.

I already know I've made the thumb sort of the wrong shape. And it turns out palms are loving horrible because its all gradiants of shape with no clarity.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

smallmouth posted:

There's been some great stuff posted lately.

Yeah to continue the previous compliments; but your style is honestly one of the favourite digital styles Ive seen. I once read someone say that a true artist can choose what pieces of reality are important to preserve and what can be chucked away.

By that definition you're a phenomenal artist, because this is loving masterclass in that.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

So I took a day or two break and just smashed the entire series of altered carbon.

I loving loved the Edgar Poe character in the series, so I had to draw him.

I'm super happy with how this turned out. That chart about art slumps and how it's really you're own ability to critique art improving really loving helped get me out of a flump I was feeling, so thanks to who posted that!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Sharpest Crayon posted:

If I hear any more :biotruths: I will lose it I swear.

This is real loving cool. The design/composition it perfect.

I drew a friend of mine rather than a character/actor today. It's weird drawing someone you know well, as every little part you didnt get quite right is obvious. But on the whole it looks like him and I'm happy.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I've found drawing people and/or pets I know is so much more difficult than those you've never seen before. You look at them so different! It's harder to pick out the traits that define them, although if they've got specific clothing they always wear, you're halfway there after putting those down. I'm just saying this so I can ask if that hat's one of them :D

He got into Peaky Blinders in a BIG way and has pretty much worn one of those flat caps ever since.

I can honestly say I ain't ever had to draw a flat cap before, so I'm glad it was at least recognisable as a hat haha. Though it looks a bit more Beret than flat cap on hindsight.

I've recently signed up to skillshare cus they had an offer for 3 months for 69 pence I found. So I'm mostly focusing on tutorials and stuff at the moment, but I hope to have some drawings to put up soon :)

Also I love your work, but your cutesy animal stuff is by far my favourite. You manage to even get these sort of soft lines that make it feel like it's straight out of a kids story book. I could imagine that picture in some fairy tale book so easily.

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Feb 10, 2018

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Been doing a drawing a day since january 1st (actually been doing at least 20 if not more),seeing how long i can keep going for,up to day 40 as of this post.

Please be gentle,also if i've posted too many let me know and i'll delete em.

I like this one most. It's so simple but the line s are perfectly weighted, and the slight style change on the mouth really draws focus without being jarring.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

So I've been spending today trying to really self analysis my drawing. And one thing I'm aware off is that I always hold a sort of wire frame head in my imagination whilst drawing. Something that sort of holds the different planes together so I can understand lighting.

But I wondered how accurate my imagined head is. So I drew it out, trying to clearly demonstrate were frames split and change angle.

Now that I've got it in front of me I'm starting to think that if I update this mental image of bare bones head, then I may be able to get better looking drawings in future.

Are there any glaring planes I've missed, or any planes that are inaccurate to how a face should be?

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Yeah proportion is something I've basically been winging this entire time. I've watched a number of tutorials on the anatomy of facial features, but I've struggled to find a class on YouTube that deals specifically with proportion (that hasn't been to cartooney)

It is particularly bad in that pic because I was focusing mainly on getting every plane down, but I'm never great at it.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Vitruvius Pollio's proportions from his books on architecture, while rather idealized in a Classical manner, are a very good starting point (it's a good idea to compare these measurements with real faces/bodies to see where real people vary, though):

e: Vitruvius writes of a head, from crown to chin, as one eighth of a man's total height. Note that in realistic proportions, this is somewhat uncommon (typically seen on tall men with smaller heads). Typical head-to-body ratios are somewhere between 1:8 to 1:6.5 for men and between 1:7.5 to 1:6 for women, as far as I can tell.

e:2 This is for people of adult height. Drawing kids with those proportions will look weird. Their head-body ratios will be more like 1:6 to 1:4

e:3 also for any anatomical proportion reference, compare it to yourself if you can to test if it's sort of accurate or off.

Thanks man I appreciate it. Is it worth buying any of his collected works on amazon do you think?

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Eh, his books are primarily on architecture and unless you're studying architecture, probably not of much use on the whole. Also, his stuff is all available for free online (I copied that passage from http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Vitr.%203&lang=original).

That passage I quoted was probably the most useful thing from him re: human proportions, but it's a pretty good one.

Ah no worries. I'll read through it anyway when I have time, my degree is in Political Philosophy so I loving love reading Classical works.

But sometimes I feel like I'm always playing catch-up and like I have vast gulfs of knowledge. I've basically got no education in art outside of high school classes, so anything I've learned has either been from tutorials I've found, or from asking questions in places like this. But I'm sure there's an absolute gently caress ton of stuff I don't know, and don't know it even exists to try and learn it.

It's getting better now as I've signed up to a few places; and it's nice to be able to look at more experienced artists and learn from them. But I really do appreciate it when people are critical of what i've drawn, because it's going to be the fastest way to improve!

So thanks to everyone in this thread for helping me!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Hey, don't sweat it. You're learning fast, a lot faster than most, I think. Drawing's one of those things for which there is so much to learn that you certainly have no hope of learning even a significant amount of what you could want to in your lifetime. Some find that depressing, but I think it actually takes the pressure off.

e: wow that was a really odd sentence I wrote but hopefully the meaning comes across

Well, even though I've got no formal education in art, I've spend a lot of time in academia so I'm used to boring, longwinded lessons and stuffy books that never seem to end. I think I've just got a strong tolerance for the "boring" side of repetitive practice, I've taken to taking a sketchbook with me whenever I go out. Even if it's just 10-15 mins on a bus I'll draw a few eyes, or practice some lips. It's not exciting, but it's nice to flick through the book and see the improvement.

But what I really needed was more lessons/things to read so this:

a hole-y ghost posted:

e: Also, not totally relevant to d3c0y2's question, but for anyone else looking for drawing instructional material, I thought I might add:

In general on buying stuff to learn drawing, I'd say to keep in mind that, especially for the basics, a lot of the really good references will have been written by people who are long dead and therefore their stuff is in the public domain. Here is a list of public domain drawing instruction books I found: http://uncannycreativity.com/download-these-free-public-domain-drawing-books-for-artists/

In particular I'm partial to Ruskin, here's a free ebook of his: https://books.google.com/books?id=8SoDAAAAQAAJ&ots=HVa_OLBEyR&dq=The+Elements+of+Drawing+by+John+Ruskin&pg=PA102&hl=en#v=thumbnail&q&f=false

Is absolutely perfect for me. There's no replacement for doing the legwork in my mind, so I guess I'll have a lot of reading material over the next month or two!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey glad to help, friend

Also, sorry that I keep posting and not putting drawings here. So as to avoid angering the gods of the drawing thread (i.e. Crayon) here's a crop from an body study I'm working on now:

This is real cool. Your brush strokes almost remind me of Goya at times.

And Oh boy Ruskin writes like an old fashioned recipe book. Going of on tangents about the education of children and all sorts, I love it. I've put pretty much all the books you linked on my kindle, time to hoover up some knowledge!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

thanks friend!! Yeah... Ruskin is great, haha

Yeah he is. I've always had a bit of a curiosity with him since my sister got married in his country house in the Lake District.

He had a beautiful home in the middle of loving nowhere.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
I loving love that pic.

All your pictures seem to have that classic grecian profile across the brow and nose, it's so distinctive!

Feel like I'm looking at a statue in a gallery.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

I really, really like this one.

It's got real nice linework that compliments your cartoon-style.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah I don't really watch video tutorials either but for written tutorials I like handprint

e: oh and how could I forget, Gurney Journey!

e2: you know, I don't know why that is. I can easily spend an hour reading written guides but I get bored trying to watch a 20 min video tutorial

Im the exact same way. I like to digest the information at my own pace and often find videos are rather...slow in dripfeeding me the information I want.

Also ironically considering I'm trying to learn to be a better artist, I'm not a visual learner haha.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Al! posted:

my art education is i have a friend/mentor who every once in a while says "you should try this" and i try it and make a huge leap. posting itt helps too

Yeah the biggest leap forward I'd made in months, happened thanks to this thread. The improvement happened so quick even I noticed it. I've slowed down again since then, but I guess expecting improvement to be constant - especially at that pace is impossible.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

Al! posted:

thats the thing i'm realizing from actually working at it this long, its all peaks and plateaus (that graph that someone (you?) posted earlier made me depressed but it's pretty correct)

anyways, heres another ghost gif..... i'm having a lot of fun doing these, u can call this my ectoplasm period

Your work-rate must be so drat high, you seem to post another high quality GIF in this thread every day.

I like your ectoplasm period.

a hole-y ghost posted:

It'll happen again. Improvement comes in lurches. It's actually kind of a good thing, especially for exhibiting artists—this means you have periods of relatively consistent art instead of every piece being worse than the one that comes after.

I hope so. I've been focusing mainly on reading these books and doing the exercises in them (With a little modernization in the case of Ruskin. For gently caress sake Ruskin I do not have a pen knife to score out ink, stop telling me to do it)

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Feb 14, 2018

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

So after like a week slogging through exercises Ruskin made me do and other stuff from those free resources posted earlier, I finally decided to draw something fun and see what I learnt.

I'm pretty drat happy with this. As soon as I learned the difference between mass and line drawing it's like a veil was pulled back and I could see what I needed to do to improve...

So now I'm trying real hard to master line work so I can be more complete!

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yay! Happy for you :D

The hair reminds me of Kai's hair from Lexx

It's meant to be Rey from Star Wars haha.

And yeah I tried to make a conscious effort to stay away from mass drawing except for when totally necessary. Learning the difference between the two helped me realise that I can't just continue to neglect line work and say "oh its okay cus I'm more painterly style" I need to be at least competant in line work.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
So does anyone have any tips on drawing dogs or links to guides on that.

I've just been contacted by someone on instagram who wants to comission me to draw a pic of their dalmatian.

But I'm not sure whether to accept because I ain't drawn a dalmatian before in my life. Also I've never been comissioned to do anything before so nervous

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

eh for commission portraits and stuff like that to save time I usually grid em out—take the picture, crop it how you like and overlay a 9x9 grid, and then on your surface where you're drawing or on the digital canvas put a 9x9 grid (if it's on a traditional medium where you can't just delete the grid layer after, I'd just use a ruler and square and gently put down dots where the grid lines would intersect).
This way you can get a pretty accurate portrait, add a bit of your own flourish, and people will usually be pretty happy. Make sure they'll pay enough to make it worth your time, don't give them the finished product until you're paid, etc. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice man. I've asked them to send me a picture over so I can decide if it's in my abilities.

Regarding how they found me. They were a friend of a friend who had followed me on instagram after adding my Facebook. I'm Afraid I don't know much about using social media to promote.

In other news I have been continuing my quest to improve my line art.

I've been reading a lot about sympathetic and conflicting lines and how they convey emotion. I'm hoping understanding this may help me make more dynamic drawings.

So I took a crack at drawing a contemptuous surgeon.

It feels like learning to draw all over again.

Edit:

I liked the shape of this dudes face so I decided to shade it.

I feel like I lost a little bit of the emotion of the pic despite trying to maintain it as much as possible

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Feb 20, 2018

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
I like that one a lot. Real cute colours.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

I had a spare half an hour so had a crack at drawing Willem Dafoe.

Im basically cranking out half an hour drawings and never spending too long on them before moving onto the next at the moment.

Sharpest Crayon posted:

So hey how long has it been since I last drew a cyberorc? Way too long, yeah?

I'm very pleased with how androgynous I got the face, getting it juuuust right so you don't veer too far either side is a fun balancing act every time but it's hard.

I really like the hair here. Love how you've managed to build it up from such a few shapes. I'm jealous!

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 24, 2018

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
^^ This is cool; I enjoy that you're experimenting with a different style! Looks ace.

Spinster posted:

Before I got to the text while scrolling I recognized Willem!

Fantastic! I'm starting to realise that making a picture look like someone isn't about being as accurate as possible; it's about recognising the defining features of a person and highlighting them. So I'm glad it worked :downs:

Spinster posted:

So a GBS goon has paranasal cancer and instead of doing my own Gina and Goody (lady version of Goofus and Gallant) thread I'm putting all the panels in his thread to try to get it views which might lead to donations.

His username is Carrion Luggage and here is how I introduced Gina...

And suddenly that thread makes much more sense. I clicked in after it had already got to multiple pages and your pictures were confusing me, thought it had gone off on a massive derail haha.

This one is confusing me slightly. Is it like...a water bubble city getting hit by lightning? The effects real cool, but I'm struggling to understand what Im actually looking at.

EDIT: In other questions, I quite fancied drawing a picture of Antonio Gramsci. My own issue is that not many pictures of him exist that I can find. Most sources of him are either black and white high contrast photos or pencil drawings/paintings of him.

Does anyone have any tips on sort of...filling in the blanks when drawing someone - adding details that are probably there but have been lost in the final picture/painting for what ever reason.

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Feb 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009

a hole-y ghost posted:

Take note of anything peculiar about his face, comparing where his features are vs. a more "average" face, and then find reference of someone with a similar head shape—try to draw that person but with the features and such fudged over to be closer to his particular features.
It may take a few sketches before you notice you're really getting somewhere with that, but that's sort of what I do (and it's a very similar thing for bodies where you can't find a full body reference you might want).

Thanks man. One issue I do gotta ask though? How do I find people wim similar face styles apart from constant googling?

In the meantime I liked my Dafoe pic and I thought it'd been to long since I did something digital...so I tried to put everything I'd learned from skillshare and the books Holy Ghost linked.

This is the result!

I'm pretty drat happy.

I also feel like I'm starting to develop a person style. I love the slightly angular lines giving a slight characature impression to my drawings. I dunno if there is a name for this style but I feel so comfortable when I'm in that moment or zone.

d3c0y2 fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 25, 2018