Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I actually did this months ago, right after Ragnarok came out, but it was for a friend who wanted to try and sell it as a t-shirt. But now it looks like none of the online t-shirt companies are interested, so I'm gonna post it here:

Might be the most ambitious thing I've ever done. Wanted a kind of Drew Struzan look while still a bit grainy and campy, like the Flash Gordon poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Farting around with drawing something in a kind of Disney Infinity style:

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Doesn’t anyone else just lightly trace a pentagram and then trace its outline? Easiest way to draw a star for me.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Felt like drawing a hoity-toity face:

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I'm not doing Inktober, but I am drawing for fun for the first time in a while. Also, I'm playing a lot of World of Warcraft, so I decided I wanted to draw a Death Knight.

I particularly like her doofy zombie sidekick in the background.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

I never meant you should abandon your morels when taking a job.

Stand by your mushrooms!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I've been drawing Sylvanas a lot. Decided to try her in Bruce Timm's style.

I am happy with this.