Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
lmao dat 2006 election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

kibaces posted:

lmao dat 2006 election

looks legit

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

babypolis posted:

el bronco is my governor and hes so stupid and bad and i want him to die

Is he just generally incompetent? Haven't heard much about him recently.

Jose posted:

you weren't kidding about the guy being really ugly op

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

kibaces posted:

lmao dat 2006 election

holy poo poo, this is the first I see this graph

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
which one do we lock up, op

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

kibaces posted:

lmao dat 2006 election

nice y axis but still lol

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

logikv9 posted:

which one do we lock up, op

All of em lol

But the HRC of the group is clearly the centrist flotus with corruption scandals.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Frijolero posted:

All of em lol

But the HRC of the group is clearly the centrist flotus with corruption scandals.

which flotus is running

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Frijolero posted:

Is he just generally incompetent? Haven't heard much about him recently.

hes just very stupid and incompetent. hes actually quite trumpian in that he lies constantly and will never admit a mistake. everyone here hates him

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

jesus christo he looks like mexican rick santorum

:chloe:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

the PRI is in a really bad spot right now. the country has gone to total poo poo and theres tons of high profile corruption cases with pri governors being on the run. so thats why they are doing this strategy of running unknown people who are only vaguely related to the party. of course no one is buying their poo poo because anyone willing to run for the PRI has to be evil or nakedly ambitious. I love watching interviews in the news with PRI people because at some point the interviewer will be like " we are getting approx 10,000 twitter messages a minute telling you to eat poo poo until you choke and die". although my mon who is very well informed says she has heard only good things about meade

the level of hatred agaisnt them is so great im farily certain amlo could say hes going to jail every single one of these loving monsters and win with 80% of the vote

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

jesus christo he looks like mexican rick santorum

:chloe:
got a face like a donkey

un burro

mis compaņeros mexicanos... your new president!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6d2FiFv8tU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

babypolis posted:

the PRI is in a really bad spot right now. the country has gone to total poo poo and theres tons of high profile corruption cases with pri governors being on the run. so thats why they are doing this strategy of running unknown people who are only vaguely related to the party. of course no one is buying their poo poo because anyone willing to run for the PRI has to be evil or nakedly ambitious. I love watching interviews in the news with PRI people because at some point the interviewer will be like " we are getting approx 10,000 twitter messages a minute telling you to eat poo poo until you choke and die". although my mon who is very well informed says she has heard only good things about meade

the level of hatred agaisnt them is so great im farily certain amlo could say hes going to jail every single one of these loving monsters and win with 80% of the vote

:bernin:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDQXcjZRnlc

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

EL PERRITO SUPER GORDITO

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
AMLO I believe in u

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

lmao why are the prd and movimiento ciudadano supporting the pan candidate

are they that salty that amlo formed his own party

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
meade is perhaps the most unfortunate anglo name you could possibly inherit as a mexican

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Badger of Basra posted:

the prd is full of narcos & centrists now

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The PRD is such a goddamn shame. I remember the enthusiasm for Cuatemoc Cardenas growing up and later AMLO. I guess there's nothing more damning than the two major leaders of your party abandoning it.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Amlo would have won

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im confused why the women seem to be more conservative

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

whats amlo's position on los centros de data

also has he been called amlo for long i dont remember that nickname from the last couple of elections

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Shear Modulus posted:

im confused why the women seem to be more conservative
yeah i dunno

i have a relative from chihuahua who doesn't like amlo. "too left." also thinks all mexican politicians are corrupt (true). she seems generally conservative.

also she hates trump, like an actual and personal hatred unmatched by anyone i know, but that really just means she's mexican i think. there's one comment she made (more spat) in front of my chud relatives that i couldn't post on these forums or it'd get lowtax in trouble. extrapolating a bit and i don't know the mood down south, but if this middle-aged woman who loves pope francis is talking like that, the actual country of mexico has got to be dancing to a full-on hate amerikkka beat and racking shotguns. we deserve it.

pemex is still nationalized right? is there some other U.S.-owned industry you can nationalize? well whatever it is, vote AMLO and nationalize that poo poo.

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 09:52 on Jan 22, 2018

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

help help im being harassed by the amlo cholos

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shear Modulus posted:

whats amlo's position on los centros de data

also has he been called amlo for long i dont remember that nickname from the last couple of elections

He's been referred to as AMLO for a while now. But this reminds me of something.

One of his main campaign ads is shots people saying "We'd be better off with 'you know who'," which is another troll about his infamy, but it really seems counterproductive when your own supporters in your own ads are calling you "you know who."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f3IoB_rskM

lol

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
What I'm trying to say is that AMLO's a real messy bitch who lives for drama.

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016
Is there going to be any debates?
should be fun

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The first debate is in April.

Wondering if I should change AMLO's picture to this one:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Badger of Basra posted:

PRD really, really wanted to ally with morena, but amlo told them to go eat poo poo so they did that by joining with PAN

my guess is that PRD wanted to keep control of mexico city in return for supporting amlo for president and amlo told them to go gently caress off

i really hope this doesnt end up costing him the presidency

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Frijolero posted:

He's been referred to as AMLO for a while now. But this reminds me of something.

One of his main campaign ads is shots people saying "We'd be better off with 'you know who'," which is another troll about his infamy, but it really seems counterproductive when your own supporters in your own ads are calling you "you know who."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f3IoB_rskM

lol

yeah i hate this ad

morenas little ditty owns tho, it always makes me feel so hopeful

babypolis has issued a correction as of 06:05 on Jan 23, 2018

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

pemex is still nationalized right? is there some other U.S.-owned industry you can nationalize? well whatever it is, vote AMLO and nationalize that poo poo.

it was recently privatized, and in fact it was a huge disaster that everyone hates and one of the main reasons the economy has gone to poo poo

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

babypolis posted:

it was recently privatized, and in fact it was a huge disaster that everyone hates and one of the main reasons the economy has gone to poo poo

yeah from what i recall from the english-language coverage the privatization was pena nieto's big bold plan of his entire presidency and it was going to jumpstart the economy and attract tons of foreign investment and then when the whole thing went to poo poo it definitely wasnt the fault that it was a bullshit scheme to loot the state from the beginning but they just got unlucky because the oil price coincidentally cratered

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Frijolero posted:

The first debate is in April.

Wondering if I should change AMLO's picture to this one:

do it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
you know who and the jam man

Kurtofan