Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
It's okay 24, it's just a nostalgia trip.

Everyone knows that tier list as it stands now:

1a: posters

1b: lurkers

poo poo tier: coupons & deals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Hugh Malone posted:

It's okay 24, it's just a nostalgia trip.

Everyone knows that tier list as it stands now:

1a: posters

1b: lurkers

poo poo tier: coupons & deals

I can get behind this!

Sumo

Me: standing at a war memorial with my hand pressed up against a huge list of names, except that it's all byob posters from 2007 instead of soldiers

I'm cold and old and wearing a suit that shows I'm above my station now but will never forget those days

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Does it smell funny like when you get back to your house after a long vacation?

alnilam

Sumo posted:

Me: standing at a war memorial with my hand pressed up against a huge list of names, except that it's all byob posters from 2007 instead of soldiers

I'm cold and old and wearing a suit that shows I'm above my station now but will never forget those days

then you begin to talk to a nearby young man about it and the movie fade into the past and it's the beginning of a dramatization of the history of byob

Sumo

it's basically the Sandlot but all of the kids are fat instead of just one

cda

by Hand Knit

Sumo posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Sumo posted:

Macnult

Sumo posted:

Macnult

alnilam posted:

then you begin to talk to a nearby young man about it and the movie fade into the past and it's the beginning of a dramatization of the history of byob

The D-Day scene from Saving Private Ryan where every shot of the machine gun turret guy is just some creepy dude ranting about the Wu-Tang Clan.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Sumo posted:

every like = 1 prayer

Matoi Ryuko

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I thought I had some old byob stuff saved somewhere but all I can find is from when Smobbles became ik and Smoobled all of byob.

In it, voted 5.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

It was big, then it got small, then it got moved to a section called The Retarded Forums for Assholes, then it got deleted, then it was gone for a couple of years, then it came back without any mods and was full of terrible people, then it got two mods. One of the mods was funny and cool and a good person but made the mistake of getting baited into a legendary Bad Idea post by FYAD, the other one seemed chill but was actually creepy, hated the wu-Tang clan, and threatened to doxx a trans teen poster because people were making fun of him (the mod) for the weird young adult novel they discovered he wrote, so he was demodded. Then there were iks for a while and one of them eventually became a mod and he cared a lot about BYOB and tried to make it good, instituted rotating iks, and became a lot funnier and better, but it was also kind of mean at times. Then Lowtax came back to the forums and did some things the mod didn't like and the mod wrote a post saying that Lowtax sucks and got banned. Then there was a period where the people who had happened to be iks were in charge and it was kind of a mess. Then universally beloved poster Fluffieduckie was modded, came in and managed to keep BYOB funny and creative while finally uprooting the meanposters. A little while ago, also equally beloved and revered poster Alnilam was modded allowing Duckie to relax and be more like a moderator emeritus, and that's where we're at. BYOB is finally exactly what it should be.

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sumo

So many lifetimes lived

• Locked thread