Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

MisterBibs posted:

edit for content: not my favorite card, but I always wanted to try and break this bastard, somehow. Turns out, no you can't, really, but whatever:

That's a really nice looking card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Vehicles were basically banding but without actually risking the creatures? I played the free magic online and vehicles and the energy tokens made me give it up.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Your opponent loses next turn

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=442931&type=card

Can't get just a jpg on my phone, but I love the art for arcane flight. There's a lot going on in that drawing

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

If there's a video game version of the tcg I'd play it. Not sure how much depth the game had though.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Wouldn't the hearthstone draw your deck thing screw you? Itnwoild have to be a late game play or else you'll have no crystals and lose to milling yourself next turn

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The og pacify had some fun flavour. Luminous bonds just ain't the same.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Crossposting from the magic thread because these lands are drat gorgeous:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

AlphaKretin posted:

hosed up that someone cares about card games in this, the post about game cards you care about thread

That's a ridiculous mechanic and I would love for it to be a thing in magic. Card sits in your hand and when revealed because of your opponent it does something. Fight duresses and whatnot.