Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

:roboluv: oh yes oh god yes form the head FORM THE HEAD unghhhh...:fap:
Thought I had a thing going with getting the Vajira artifact, Limit Break, and some Heavy Blades. Couldn't get them to draw soon enough, died to the City boss. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

I love having Flex and Limit Break+. You can just buff yourself as many times as you want, since you play Flex, get the Strength, then keep some Strength after Buff expires after the turn after playing Limit Break.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

I also will echo that I can't get the Ironclad working. Stuck on Ascension (whichever one has the More Deadly Enemies one), and I keep dying in the second area. Frustrating that I thought I had this card game figured out, and now I do not.

IronSaber
Feb 24, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

Unfortunately I didn't see the Writhing Mass in the run I just did. :( I love the idea of an act 3 enemy that loving curses you, I think that's actually a good idea and a good place for that to happen.

I watch DolphinChemist stream StS regularly, and he encountered the Writhing Mass, which is a giant plate of spaghetti with glowing eyeballs. It is really weird in that it changes its intent after every attack you do to it. So you use a Strike, and BAM it does 15 dmg with a debuff. BAM it's doing 11x3 dmg. BAM it's gonna curse ya.