Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Another extremely fun Shiv deck laid low by Time Eater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I'm only on Asc 9 but I got a win as Defect with a zero-power deck. It used multiple Charge Batteries, the zero cost attacks, All for One and Spinning Top. I had a Mummified Hand that did literally nothing.

Edit: I got Awakened One as the final boss which is like the opposite of getting Time Eater as Silent

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

It's always a good feeling to defeat Time Eater. That dude blows.

I had a really good Shiv run going and obviously drew Time Eater as Act 3 boss. Turns out you can beat Time Eater with Shivs if you can get em to do like 35 damage each

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Silent is definitely the hardest class to do well with. I'm no pro at this game by any stretch of the imagination (actually I am bad) but Silent seems to have less ways to flip out all crazy than the other three characters. That said, my favourite deck archetype is the one where you just play a stupid amount of Shivs.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I did it. I fuckin did it. I beat A20 for the first time, using Silent. Switch as well so no juicy Blade Dances. Sacred Bark + Alchemize and Kunai + Ninja Scroll and Pen Nib + Ritual Dagger.

What a game, though. It's so well made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I would take Charge Battery because of the draw from Compile Driver