Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Well, this might have been the easiest run I had done. Sure, I will buy some relics with the courier, credit card, the 999 gold event, and then selling my gold idol for 333? or so gold near the end.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Aug 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Chairchucker posted:

Mummified Hand is my absolute favourite relic, love to get it then slam pick every power card then die because I get awakened one as one of the two A20 bosses and the weaker powers just become curses.

FTFY

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
I just had an A20 defect run that started with such good power based cards and relics that it was almost invulnerable in early act 1 and pretty much all of the damage I took was from events. Had a 6th floor Lagavulin where it lost 1 hp and for the second half of act 1 the most damage I took was 14 damage from Nob, then 0 from Sentries with 2 hp left, then took 0 damage all of act 2, act 3, and act 4 ( a tiny bit of damage from playing cards against the heart but it did no damage itself).

Seed: 4LWME5U3ACQJE, took rare relic at the beginning which was thread and needle.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Oct 2, 2021