Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

It's been a rough year. First we were like this.

Then we were like this:

Is there any end to the dread we have to face each day?

FINALLY. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Previously on RuPaul's Drag Race

"Princess Crayola is going to show me how to do a Natural Look?!?!?"

And in the end the winner was...

Huh.

Season 9 was... interesting. There was a lot to like early on. Lady Gaga showed up for the first challenge, Cynthia got a well-deserved return run, and while it's sad that Eureka had to go home for medical reasons it removed the feud with Trinity that could have overfilled the episodes until their inevitable LSFYL. And yet, it was relatively bloodless. We had three "meaningless" eliminations: Charlie gave up, Eureka's elimiation, and Valentina didn't know the words (which was an awesome moment, to be fair). The girls were way too nice to each other, likely a side-effect of the filming taking place shortly after the Pulse Nightclub Massacre and all the election craziness. I had linked to Justin Sayer's Season 9 monologue above, I thought he was dead on with how the season was going.

And then it all changed. Motherfucking whiplash.

First there was the Reunion. In a couple of minutes, Valentina transformed from fan favorite into Telenovla Supervillan. People came for Charlie's lackluster LSFYL. Farrah Moan, of all people, had the best lines and comebacks of everyone. All of the politeness that we had watched all season was GONE. It was glorious.

Then the Finale. Thank god for that final episode.

Before they started doing the "live" finales, we would have a real final lipsync battle. Bebe beat Nina to win. Tyra DESTROYED Raven. I don't recall anything special for Raja v Manila but at least we had a battle. After that, it was removed entirely. We had a couple of years where the final Queens got to perform original music, but it wasn't the same.

This year, the final challenge went back TO WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ALONG: Head-to-head LSFYLs to determine the winner. Four queens in a bracket, performing actual non-RuPaul music, and the best challenger moves on. Shea would have won hands-down had this not changed, but considering the lip sync is so integral to a Drag Queen's life it's the only correct decision.

And then this happened:

I was in a packed bar watching this and I started hyperventilating at this exact moment. Shae and Sasha, best friends on the show, had to duel each other to an amazing song. We were all waiting for this, and it did not disappoint. If you haven't seen it before, or need to watch it again to give you Life, fix that immediately.

Wait, what's that last thing again?

And we all lost it. Right, Aja?

The best thing about putting this together is that I really got a chance to study Shae's performance and the is Killing. It. Same thing is true for Peppermint when she went head-to-head with Sasha for the Crown. However, Sasha made one very interesting calculation: she designed her performances for the camera instead of the audience. Watch her staging, unless there's a reason she's throwing all her energy out toward the lens. Everyone else is moving to the side, working the crowd, and while this works in a bar I think Sasha found the key to winning (beyond that stellar staging in "So Emotional".)

I also think that never being in the Bottom Two helped Sasha win. If you have to LSFYL, you need to leave everyone on the stage because you might go home. Shae did it once, Trinity did it once, Peppermint did it twice. We've seen a lot of their repertoire already but Sasha could come in fresh and not expend all of her tricks early.

I wasn't pulling for Sasha, she was my least favorite of the four remaining contestants. I think it was a lost opportunity for the cis male to win over the trans woman, but I can't fault Sasha's game. This is how Drag Race should be. This is how a Queen should win the crown. Now make the Finale actually live or as close as possible and it would be perfection. I don't expect this for All-Stars 3, but they can't skip this for Season 10.

Congrats to Sasha Velour, long may she reign.

Meanwhile, we have one hell of a nucleus for All-Stars 4: Shea, Peppermint, Trinity, and Valentina. Can you imagine how amazing that would be?

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jan 22, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

What is RuPaul's Drag Race? I've never watched it.

RuPaul's Drag Race is a competitive reality show where Drag Queens compete in a series of challenges to prove that they have the Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent to be crowned the Next Drag Superstar and win a lot of money. Episodes are pretty typical for the format: The girls complete in a mini-challenge that usually gives the winner(s) some kind of advantage, a main challenge which can be anything from building costumes to acting to putting civilians in drag, and finally a runway show. After speaking with the judges a winner is chosen who may or may not gain immunity for the following week. Meanhile, the queens deemed to be in the Bottom Two battle it out in the Lip Sync... For Your Life! :nyd: Ru judges the LSFYL and the loser goes home.

Maybe.

Each version of All-Stars has been different than the regular seasons. AS1 put the Queens in teams and eliminated them as a pair, and it sucked. AS2 had the Top 2 queens LSFYL and the winner picked which of the Bottom 2 went home (DETOX YOU COULD HAVE WON WHY DID YOU SEND ALYSSA HOME INSTEAD OF ALASKA?).

All-Stars 3? Who knows? We'll know more on Thursday.

We can nitpick the show all we like but it's a joy to watch. The important thing to keep in mind is that these girls are professional Drag Queens. They know how to speak, put on a show, throw shade, and give us the cutting one-liners in the confessionals that we expect.

For a regular season, just getting cast is a big deal to the Queens because it means that for the next year they are going to be in prime demand. It's up to them to capitalize on it, but making it on the show is a great boost to their career. These Queens are coming back for another round, so if nothing else it's more publicity. Thankfully, none of the Queens this year need a rehabilitation. The worst sin of any of them was being chosen to stay by Ru when Katya was eliminated.

This is also going to be the first season fully produced with Trump as President. How will the show change? The challenges? The overall tone? Drag Race is now one of the premiere Queer touchstones of our culture, so I hope it leads the way. If anything else, watching/talking about the show helps fight back against the darkness.

Challenges include:
- The Snatch Game, a take off of the classic TV show Match Game
- The Library, whereupon the queens read each other to filth (in a structured format, they do that in an unstructured format all the time) Last All-Stars they did the Library as the first challenge
- Singing challenges
- Group choreography
- Dress construction
- Acting challenges
- Makeup challenges
- Makeovers for non-drag queens
- Hot guys in underwear
- Etc.

In the couple of years they've gone away from the "shoot a RuPaul music video" challenge to writing/recording/performing individual verses for Ru song. Much more palatable, and occasionally we get gold like "I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear." :allears:

There's also RuPaul's Drag Race Untucked, which shows conversations between the Queens as they await the results of the judging. They gone to a much more relaistic style, and I think the show is better for it. We don't know if it's back for All-Stars, but the show should be back on television instead of YouTube for Season 10.

On Spoilers

Fortuantely, there are no major leaks that I know of but then again I stay off of Reddit. Just be aware that fans are crazy about the show, and once the episode is aired for reviews the day of broadcast you can easily find the results. Watch yourself and be careful out there. As always, if you can't watch live on Thursdays then stay off of social media until you have a chance to catch up if you are a spoilerphobe like me.

The Judges

RuPaul Charles

quote:

Trixie: She always says that she remembers all, like, the weird stuff but she doesn't remember, like, this morning...
Bob the Drag Queen: She's like "So you mean back in 1994 when I ran into Suzanne Barge at the Dwayne Reed on 57th and 6th and she was buying a bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos and I had an Arizona Tea right before the green- it was a honey, green tea with honey" and then someone's like "Um, your sister's here, like your sister, Angela." "Angelo who?" Your loving sister, RuPaul!
- The Unhhhh Panel, New York DragCon 2017

The leader of the merry bunch, we thank Ru year after year for coming up with the tasty weekly confection that is RuPaul's Drag Race. What else is there to say?

Okay, let's be real. The winner of the show is picked by Ru. The person who is kicked off each week is picked by Ru. This is Ru's baby. It exists to give glory to Ru and help sell her albums (now on iTunes). You thought it was bad to ignore Tim Gunn? DON'T IGNORE RU.

The rest of the main judges:

Michelle Visage

(That picture still is everything forever.)

Every once in a while I remember that Michelle wasn't an original judge on the show and I have to pause and collect my wits. The show started to take off once Michelle replaced Merle. Coincidence?

If Ru is the Mother, then Michelle is the stern Aunt. Michelle wants all of the queens to reach their potential, so she's willing to be harsh but it always comes from a place of live. She's been friends with RuPaul forever, co-hosted with Ru on her VH1 talk show, has been a more than welcome addition to the judging panel since the third season, and is the one who really goes on the road with the queens to help push the brand. She's fabulous.

Carson Kressley

https://twitter.com/dvvidmurray/status/858288639238909952

Ross Matthews

Make sure to check out Ross's Lady Gaga story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGibO05HMgk

Todrick Hall

While not a regular judge, he's taken over the music production role in the last couple of seasons and the show is better for it.

Guest judges

Among this season's guest judges:

- Kristin Chenowith
- Emma Bunton
- Tituss Burgess
- Nancy Pelosi :supaburn:
- And others

The Pit Crew

Eye candy, props, set movers... you call them and they'll show up in their skivvies.

LET'S DO THIS!

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Jan 24, 2018

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Bring Back My Girls!

Let's learn a bit about our returning Queens, shall we?

Aja - Brooklyn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00BFeVCWoew&index=10&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu
Previous Placement: 9th Place, Season 9
Snatch Game Character: Alyssa Edwards
Challenge Wins: 0
LYFYLs: 2

BenDeLaCreme - Seattle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAhyzR-Wwok&index=9&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu
Previous Placement: 5th Place, Season 6
Snatch Game Character: Maggie Smith (winner)
Challenge Wins: 2, as well as Miss Congeniality (which she stole from Joslyn Fox... :colbert:)

Chi Chi Devayne - Shreveport, LA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZInKC7AoHKc&index=8&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu
Previous Placement: 4th Place, Season 8
Snatch Game Character: Eartha Kitt
Challenge Wins: 1

Kennedy Davenport - Dallas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPsYqAqVn70&index=6&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu
Previous Placement: 4th Place, Season 7
Snatch Game Character: Little Richard (winner)
Challenge Wins: 2

Milk - NYC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B_eXBUem4U&index=5&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu
Previous Placement: 9th Place, Season 6
Snatch Game Character: Julia Child
LYFYLs: 1

Morgan McMichaels - Mira Loma, CA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySHgdI4pw0s&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu&index=4
Previous Placement: 8th Place, Season 2
Snatch Game Character: Pink

Shangela (Season 2) - Los Angeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71mE8X1gUw0&index=3&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu
Previous Placement: 12th Place, Season 2
Snatch Game Character: n/a

Shangela (Season 3) - Los Angeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71mE8X1gUw0&index=3&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu
Previous Placement: 6th Place, Season 3
Snatch Game Character: Tina Turner
Challenge Wins: 2
LYFYLs: 3

Thorgy Thor - Brooklyn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQpRGwEDTgk&list=PLQ0Ox3TviFqXkoNcy8AYqOT5kVcjGM6Vu&index=1
Previous Placement: 6th Place, Season 8
Snatch Game Character: Michael Jackson

Trixie Mattel - Los Angeles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRNDvFqjc0o
Previous Placement: 6th Place, Season 7
Snatch Game Character: n/a

And there's one more Queen incoming...

?????????????????????????????????
Previous Placement: ?????????????????????????????????
Snatch Game Character: ?????????????????????????????????
Challenge Wins: ?????????????????????????????????
LYFYLs: ?????????????????????????????????

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jan 25, 2018

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Drag Race fandom used to be restricted to the show, but over the years it has expanded as the Queens have learned how to grow their influence after they are kicked off. Being on the show is more about building your brand than winning the show. As I mentioned before, being a cast member on the show opens a Queen up to at least a year of touring from bar to bar for improved rates. Perform well, network correctly, be open to possibilities, and your life could be set for as long as you would like to continue doing drag.

And there's so much content now. YouTube. Twitter. Instagram. Facebook. Tumblr. About 50 different tours. Cruises. Performances at bars any night of the week. Theatre presentations. Festivals. So much travel.

For example:
- Bianca Del Rio has going into her third comedy tour, and "Hurricane Bianca 2: From Russia With Hate" comes out this year. (Screenplay by Derek Hartley of Derek and Romaine 2.0, the resurrection of the stupidly canceled "Derek and Romaine" on SiriusXM's OutQ... gently caress YOU, SIRIUS, FOR CANCELLING THAT CHANNEL.)
- Courtney Act is currently competing on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK. She's killing it, and this happened when she entered the house (technically NSW).
- There are a lot of shows on the WOWPresents YouTube channel, and they're launching a subscription service. I'll admit, I'm intriged by the Jasmine Masters series.

But there are a few things that really stand out (assume everything is NSFW):

The Trixie and Katya Show

It takes a lot to knock Willam from the top of this list, but this insane duo has done it. Both Katya and Trixie were fan favorites after their initial time of the show, but it was a fortunate appearance on WOWPresents that got them their own YT show named "Unhhhh". Trixie and Katya and their editors would put on some crazy stream-of-conscious comedy on a weekly basis. Trixie is the George, Katya is the Gracie. If you've never seen them before, I'm so happy for you because you get to watch them for the first time. :allears:

After two years on YouTube, they were picked up by ViceLand for a weekly series doing essentially the same thing. The show comes the week of Drag Race for the rest of its first season. Some of their greatest hits:

- The opening of the end of Season One, total crazy insanity: https://youtu.be/mD2K-cg20kg?t=42s
- The entire Thanksgiving episode: https://youtu.be/Tyj1CsApNAY
- The first episode of "Trixie and Katya": https://youtu.be/scxun1MI7VQ

Katya has said that she's taking a year off of drag for her mental health, so we'll see how that impacts the show. I expect all of Season One has been shot, maybe she'll be ready to come back later this year if it doesn't involve travel. Feel better, Mom!

Willam Belli

When we talk about Queens working their post-show fame, we have to start with Willam Belli. Willam competed on Season 4 of the show and gained fans immediately for her fashion and cutting remarks. And then, she was kicked off the show. There's a lot of stories why she was removed from the production, but it doesn't matter because the Willam machine went into action and took the world by storm.

First, the week she was eliminated she released her first song with DWV (a collab with Season 5 contestant Detox and another Queen named Vicky Vox): "Chow Down at Chick-Fil-A". If you wonder why so many queens release songs of dubious quality the week they are eliminated, thank Willam. DWV did more songs and went on tour and then broke up.

Willam did some other YouTube work opposite her touring and acting schedule, and then she started "Willam's Beatdown" for another channel. The channel quickly died, but the Beatdown survived via Kickstarter and Patreon. Now, she has a steady stream of weekly content:

- The previously mentioned Beatdown, where Willam reads web videos to filth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWV_MJW3Grs&list=PLayvuNicgITucKLiB1pc9QIbPMW2-Vwzu
- Paint Me Bitch, where she has other people do her makeup. I love this one with Bianca: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7T8vEZGH4
- So many songs, like the spanish version of "Boy is a Bottom": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HAGYeWgkZc

Subscribe, goddammit!

Dragula

Love drag race but wish it was more edgy and dark? Then The Boulet Brothers' DRAGULA is for you! Subtitled "Search for the World's First Drag Supermonster," the show features queens that do more than push the envelope. This show is DARK, y'all. Or at least, it is from what I've seen.

The flow of the show appears to be what you would expect after watching Drag Race, until the end. Instead of a LSFYL, there's an "Extermination Challenge" where the queens have to go through some serious rough stuff to impress the judges and stay on the show. I'm serious about it being rough, I've only watched the first episode of Season Two and when they got there I was all NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE and never came back.

Don't let that stop you, a lot of people here love the show. Both seasons to date are on Amazon Prime Video, and you can watch Season 2 via WOWPresents here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ryuTnNG6A&index=12&list=PLhgFEi9aNUb3KHTo5mgcZ6CzMqO1q_M1W

The drag world is dark and full of terrors, and while I'm not going to watch it I'm so happy it exists.

--

There's so much more, I hope to fill this with more things as they come up.

Enjoy the show, and may we get Season 10 soon after the end of All-Stars.

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jan 24, 2018

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

My body is reaaaddyyyy

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Ready to watch Tracy Martel slay.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ru Paul is literally the most attractive person on the planet.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

He is insanely beautiful.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I'm tired of looking at BBCode... :)

The list of Queens is up, let me know if I missed anything but I don't want to look at Notepad++ today if I can help it. I'll take care of Willam, Unhhhh, Dragula, etc. tomorrow.

Also, Thursdays are going to be insane for the next few weeks:

- Drag Race
- The Good Place
- Viola Davis's Murder Babies

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I think you got everyone. I'm excited to watch the premiere at a bar. If the Nancy Drews are right about the 10th queen it's going to be quite the gag when she comes out.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
AS3 predictions: top four are ChiChi, BenDeLa, Trixie, and Milk.

Polished but traditional. These ladies are great performers and all-around solid queens, but their styles and personalities don't stray too far outside the box.
ChiChi DeVayne
Kennedy Davenport
Morgan McMichaels
Shangela
Ben DeLaCreme

Wildcards. Who the gently caress knows what these gals will pull out.
Milk
Trixie Mattel

Go away. I hope they sashay away first. They have some strengths but are kind of annoying. Maybe it's an acquired taste.
Thorgy
Aja

It should be a great season!

edit: the lipsynchs in particular should be fantastic in AS3, there are a ton of lip-synch assassins in that lineup. In particular, ChiChi, Kennedy, Morgan, and Shangela will be phenomenal.

Pellisworth fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 22, 2018

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

My top 4 guess is Shangie, Ben, Trixie and Chi Chi.

I want Thorgy to be voted off the island immediately.

I want Aja to stick around long enough to say something iconic. Want Morgan to make top 4 but doubt she will.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
bring back Sharon Needles imo

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I want the girls from AS1 to get another chance. Manila deserves a crown gdi

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Trixie, Shangela, and Ben are my top three for sure.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Trixie is my pick for winner, second choice Thor. Aja seems too obvious but is def a contender

Aphra Bane
Oct 3, 2013

I love that there isn't an obvious frontrunner this season. Maaaaybe Trixie? Although that's more based on fan hype, I guess. I've managed to stay away from reddit spoilers this time around (secret queen aside), so I'm super hyped for this season :dance:

I'm going with Aja, Shangela and Chi Chi as my top picks, although Shangie seems like the best bet out of the three.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I feel like Shangie will win, barring something insane happening.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

And if her entrance isn't her coming out of a box then I will #drop this show.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

precision posted:

bring back Sharon Needles imo

This. All Sharon Needles, all the time.

I bet the surprise is Valentina.

I'm guessing Shangela, Trixie, BenDeLa,and Kennedy for top four.

Who should win, but won't: Milk

I thought this was All-STARS, why are you here? Thorgy Thor and Aja.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Aja being on blows my mind. She must have been the only S9 queen asked who agreed-- I bet Trinity, Shea and Val want more time to work on some poo poo before agreeing to return.

I like Aja, I just think she needs a couple more years to cook to really be a Drag Race contender. But maybe she'll surprise us.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
I'm guessing Trixie, Trixie, Trixie, and Trixie for top four.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

The real fight is 100% Trixie vs Shangela, in my mind.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Hmmm. When I write "Shangela" on my phone, the suggested next word is "Detox." :lol:

I like Aja, but her look is always a mess. She just doesn't wow me as much as other contestants do. To be fair, Season 9 was so packed with talent that in any other season she probably would have stood out more.

I think she's back because of that incredible rant at the reunion show. It was so loving funny.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Her meme potential is def off the charts.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I need this.

I so need this.

Come through, All-Stars!

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Great job on the OP, Pinwiz11. I was upset at first by all the shade you were throwing at Sasha, but in the end I think you were fair.

As far as I know, there haven't been any spoilers other than the secret queen BeBe Zahara Benet. I was talking with some friends who said they didn't want to be spoiled. I asked them who they thought it would be, and they immediately guessed correctly.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
oh yeah and if you want some more Tyra (season 2 winner) she stars in the extremely NSFW but loving brilliant video for Spiritualized's "Hey Jane". It's an incredible short film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CncZorQNQ1E

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Apparently they are releasing the first 15 minutes in a couple of hours. Can't wait!

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

It might be because I just watched her season but I'm expecting Chi Chi to go big here.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
http://www.vh1.com/video-clips/1xv4...aels-and-alaska
Hope the link works...

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I showed my mom the Sasha vs. Shea lipsync and now she wants to come to Werq the World with me :3:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'm still salty Sasha won and think the retooled finale format needs work.

But I can never deny that So Emotional lip sync being baller.

e: i imagine as3 will follow the as2 format but hope these girls do interesting eliminations and actually kick out competitors pose a challenge

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
lmao everyone but Ben is getting a bitch edit I live

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I think Sasha is an overall amazing genius, but IMHO Detox should have won every season and also Miss America and also every election ever, so

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

angerbeet posted:

lmao everyone but Ben is getting a bitch edit I live

Because how could you ever make Ben seem mean?

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
first 15 minutes of AS3 here: http://www.newnownext.com/drag-race-all-stars-3-premiere-first-15-minutes/01/2018/

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Oh man, I'm so happy to hear Chi Chi say anything again. :dance:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Wow it took me less than five seconds to be tired of Thorgy again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Trig Discipline posted:

Wow it took me less than five seconds to be tired of Thorgy again.

I just had to see what she was wearing in the thumbnail.

• Locked thread