Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

cis autodrag posted:

Where the gently caress is mustache pit crew guy?

Dragula :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

Whelp guess I have to watch dragula now. What channel is it on?

YouTube :v:

He first appears a few episodes into season 2. But you can enjoy seeing Israel until then! Dragula prefers quality to quantity in their gratuitous eye candy.

tudabee fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Mar 9, 2018

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

I'm like 99 percent lesbian but I don't mind mancandy as long as they don't talk too much :v:

Then you will not mind them literally at all! 😄

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

I loved that mini challenge on Drag Race Thailand! I love Pangina's laugh :3:

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

I really like how DR Thailand separates the Maxi and Runway challenges. RPDR does sometimes seem fuzzy on how judging is weighted between the two, and sometimes the runway is an afterthought entirely.

It also seems like the judges are either living or savage, which is hilarious and entertaining. You either get Pangina screaming and cackling or the Maid with a Mustache yelling that you just glued poo poo to your corset.

I hope I get to scream "YOUR NIPPLES ARE SHOWING!!" someday in my life...

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Toast Museum posted:

I do like that the runway gets more time, but I don't know that I love the it being the only elimination criterion, as it seemed to be on the last episode.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that either. On one hand it's cool you can't coast on doing well in a challenge, but on the other that means polished or glamorous queens might have an edge on the competition as a whole. Then again they kind of do anyway on RPDR.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Congrats to Trixie and condolences to everyone else! Please don't harass people for stupid reasons, internet!

Here, have a Pangina Heals lip sync.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

big black turnout posted:

"Not tonight!" has replaced "not today, satan" in our house tho

It's only memorable from Meatball's (?) impression. :colbert: "Not to-noooight!"

savage

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Drag Race Thailand is so loving good, y'all.

That was a good Snatch Game and I didn't know most of the impressions. It helped that actual celebrity participants were actually funny and interesting, themselves, too.

I love that Art and Panpan put themselves on the table for reading. I understand why nobody did, because they are perfect and beautiful even if they don't look like Linda Evangelista. :allears: I also just realized that they don't have the judging desk in front of them, so they are in full drag full time just like the contestants.

I think I may love Pangina too much. Please send help.

Edit: I almost forgot, during the lip sync there was a moment where three of the judges are living and Art is just sitting there all :colbert: and I died.

tudabee fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 21, 2018

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Of course reddit captured the moment so I didn't have to! I laugh every time I see it.

Edit: VVV oops! Sorry :(

tudabee fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Mar 21, 2018

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Nihonniboku posted:

Ru is on Watch What Happens Live tonight. Andy asked Ru if he regrets not having Shangela in the top two. Ru said that he just likes to mix things up, and the fact that the queens chose Kennedy to be in the top two instead of Shangela was on them, not him.

Don't pass the buck on your own loving show, Ru :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

Holy poo poo, Melissa stealing the show with the nun drag!

I really liked that look, and I don't usually find "nuns doing heretical things" to be that interesting.

• Locked thread