Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Oh man, I'm so happy to hear Chi Chi say anything again. :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

As soon as it cut from the Chi Chi title card to her in that outfit doing that weird jaunty elbow walk I knew she was dead and deserved it. Goddamn Chi Chi, you were lucky that it played out the way it did.

EDIT: Ben's face crack when the last queen was revealed is well worth pausing and meditating on. So good.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jan 26, 2018

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Hey Thorgy! Intentional or not, if the cards are stacked against you in the performance portion of the show, maybe shift your interests over to killing it in the runway portion to balance it out, maybe?

I think my favorite moment of the episode was cutting to the backstage deliberation and just Trixie is shirtless.

EDIT: YO YO YO YO, SHOUT OUT TO ERASER.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 3, 2018

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I guarantee you Milk just watched the episode and still thinks she should be in the top 2. Kick rocks.

EDIT: Chi Chi being fully aware of not being up to task is saddddddddd, but I thought going in for the nipple was the move that saved her. Ballsy move.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Feb 9, 2018

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I was really hoping Bendela would try to baby bird the banana into Jeffrey's mouth, but we can't always have what we want.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I will howl through every single bad stand up act, but if you sat me down and played the Joslyn Fox/Georgia Holt/Chaz Bono interview, I would find the nearest window and jump the gently caress out of it.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Season 10 just got announced: Thursdays starting March 22nd, all episodes are 90 minutes plus Untucked is back on TV.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Finally catching up right now.

Aphra Bane posted:

God dammit Chi Chi, you didn't even prepare an answer for the caged bird question?!
Ugh. I love her, but it's like she just walked straight off season 8. Better outfits but like, zero refinement.
There was a real moment in Season 8 during the Book Ball when Chi Chi came out in that loving paper dress and I thought, holy poo poo, Chi Chi might dark horse this entire thing and I was all for it. When she didn't my immediate thought was "Take a couple years, earn a bit of cash, refine what you're doing, come back and destroy All Stars." Whelp. :shrug:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I never bought into the whole conspiracy of biased song choices, but as soon as Diana Ross flashed across the screen I threw my shoe at the wall. Come the gently caress on.

Shenanigans.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I can't stop watching this video of Aja reading Milk, it's hypnotic.

My opinion of Aja went from "get her off my television" to "All Stars really redeemed her" to "Maybe Aja was right the entire time?" Wanna re-watch S9 now.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Bebe threw that loving Lip Sync you cannot tell me otherwise I will fight you.

The round table of eliminated queens pleading their cases and Chi Chi all "Nah, I'm cool" was the best.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Mar 2, 2018

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Flyinglemur posted:

I was all in on Trixie standing up to Adam, btw. I wish she had said something on the runway when he called her out on being "difficult".
I was dying over the fact that Trixie apparently doesn't understand how every single Drag Race singing competition is autotuned so much that even Milk sounded decent.

Girl, we'll fix it in post.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

If you're in the PNW, Peaches Christ is putting on a Death Becomes Her show with Jinkx and Ben next week, actually! https://www.qurbmagazine.com/events/dragbecomesher/

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Having been told by dozens of faceless six-pack torsos on Grindr to kill myself because my body type veers depressingly close to Shangela's fat suit, it still wasn't offensive as Ben giving Morgan her seat over Aja. That poo poo played out exactly as I expected it.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Man, what a weird loving roller coaster, this season. Started off hoping for a Trixie win, curled into a fetus while Trixie floundered in the background only to come back and win via an astonishing amount of luck.

It's like one step above Violet flatlining her way to the top.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Also Milk, your cute idea of the yarn being threaded through your skin would read better if you criss-crossed your lips.

EDIT: BEBE DID NOT DANCE WHATSOEVER DURING THE DANCING COMPETITION. At the very most she's Andy Richter in Cabin Boy.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Mar 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Shangela should have walked in on that jury, sat in the chair and offered each girl she eliminated ten thousand dollars before taxes.

• Locked thread