Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

alf_pogs posted:

thorgy's ideas for snatch game make me grateful she didn't get to snatch game

For some reason this video isn't loading for me, what did she say she wanted to do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

alf_pogs posted:

john roberts, richard simmons or silvia plath: "i was just going to sit there, with books, and every answer was gonna be like - i dunno, ru, crippling depression?"

:/ Oh Thorgy. Bob isn't your worst enemy, you are.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

alf_pogs posted:

the FB link seemed to be taken down, so here's the VH1 link if anyone wants it

http://www.vh1.com/news/348687/rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-snatch-game/

WOW thorgy still coming across as a bitter sourpuss two episodes on. looking forward to the shangela / trixie showdown.

Thank you for the link (and seconding love for your cat greeting).

This though - Wtf Shangela. :confused: Thorgy's note was really petty but that drama about it felt VERY out of proportion on her part.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
A little over a year ago I saw Trixie perform at a 140 capacity club that was like ~3/4 full if I'm being generous.

Today tickets went on sale to see her at an 800 seat theater and under two hours after they were up (when I remembered it was today) it was sold out.

:unsmith:
That's phenomenal for her and I'm super excited she's got that kind of following now but I sure wish it hadn't gone that fast, she's my favorite queen and I was really looking forward to seeing her again. Maybe she'll add more dates or I'll get super lucky on stubhub or something.

• Locked thread