Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I watched an post-episode thing with Alaska and I'm drawing a blank on who was her guest that night, but one of them said that Morgan had a great strategy if she didn't announce it to the rest of the group.

Ben and Bianca were my top two in season 6, so I'm delighted to see Ben back this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I would have rather had Milk in the bottom, or at least there be a bottom 3.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Shangela is so loving incisive. She's like a manipulation master. I love that she's back so loving much, she's always been one of my faves. That runway Rudemption was incredible.

Also gently caress off milk your Celine Dion was weird and bad, and your runway look was a) basic af and b) had nothing to do with the original look other than being a gown. Bad. I have no idea why Kennedy was in the bottom over her, I thought her runway and performance were so much better. I actually thought they were calling out the safe queens and got mad that Thorgy was safe, I was so convinced that Milk was in the bottom.

Thorgy trying to be cunning and using the alliance play against Ben was beautiful.
And yeah, Thorgy's stevie was too normal, Alaska did a whole Stevie Nicks themed drag comedy hour here a few years ago, where every time she moved or twirled, coke would come out of her wig. It was hysterical and still *extremely* Stevie Nicks. That was much more of a gimme than Celine Dion or even Janet Jackson. She was just making excuses after getting in her own head again.

Kennedy’s lipsynch in the performance was so bad, she was almost like a puppet just flapping her mouth off cue. Her Janet outfit was good though.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

There’s the Aja I remember from last year!

I’m curious if Ben is trying to win the lip synch or not. If she keeps at the top, but isn’t the one directly booting queens, in a weird way it kind of takes the heat off of her. However, it’s also creating a huge target because she’s now 3/3 (4/4 if you include the library).

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Yeah, I think Aja just had a bad week, so the only reason for her to have gone was out of pure strategy. I think it was really between ChiChi who has failed every challenge, but at least she’s trying, or Milk who has been slowly sinking, but doesn’t see where things went wrong. (Milk should have been in the bottom last week as well though...)

The question remains on how Snatch Game is gonna go next week because Dela’s Maggie Smith was perfection, and Kennedy won with her Little Richard. How are they gonna top their previous performances?

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Merrill posted:

I don't think it's fair to say Chi Chi failed every challenge - her Patti Labelle was good. I don't think she deserved to be in the bottom last week.

You’re right. Milk should have been in the bottom that week. I’m sorry.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Ben was one of my favorites in season 6, and I was so heartbroken/pissed when she didn't make the top 4. Especially over Darrienne Lake. :cripes:

I'm so happy she's doing incredibly well this season.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I don’t agree with the winner of this week.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

That ending: noooooooooo you were my favorite

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Holy poo poo Shangy’s lip sync.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I think Kennedy would have been gone if it weren’t for DeLa walking out

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

WHAT THE gently caress

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

twistedbutterfly posted:

At least BeBe didn't win

Good point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

God drat

• Locked thread